Media Jon Jones DWARFED next to giant Dutch

dutchies are always tall and support a great build, it's the nationality obviously

They need to bring back those crazy Pride style fights with no weight classes. Anyone remember Giant silva taking on Minowa

Pretty sure Henry Cejduo would tear up that giant dutch in OP in less than a min

I always felt bad for Giant Silva.

He made these noises when dudes were beating on his head...He always sounded like he wanted out of every fight.

It felt like he was only fighting because someone had his wife and kids tied up in a closet somewhere in Brasil...

I'd go for a torpedo launcher double leg drop kick to his knee and scramble underneath the ropes

Same dude here next to Reem.

2yw9uac.jpg

ViYTuAvIJE2TVwgugtiSAq5R5t-rNLW7JjiEJkvDVY4.jpg

Problem with this really huge giants, 7'5"+ 400lb+ is that their prime is like 26-27 years old and after that they have knee and heart problems etc. This dutch guy will be lucky if he can walk without a cane at 40, he should be trying to stay as light as possible not throwing on 50 lbs of upper body weight just to impress people on instagram.

I don't think "dwarfed" refers to height in this case. The guy is a few inches taller than Jones but twice as wide.

A few inches...? 6’4” vs 7’2” so yeah, a few inches.

<5>

Why is hw not an open weight. Fuck you ufc. Ufc hw champ is not the baddest man because of this.
You that desperate to see these 7-foot monsters gassing out 1 and a half minutes into the fight?

Heavyweight should have a bodyfat limit, not a weight limit.
That way giant ripped guys could compete and small fat guys would have to get fit.

Back