Media Jon Jones DWARFED next to giant Dutch

is that who Jon Jones trains leg day with?

it's funny seeing all these roid guys with tiny legs. his biceps look bigger than his calves.
It's genetics fella unfortunately, I know a lot of bodybuilders that compete and struggle to build calves, the shorter you are the better your valves generally look.

Well he is called the Dutch Giant for a reason.
This is why the UFC should have a cruiserweight of 235 and then Heavyweight be open 236+

No reason freaks shouldnt be allowed to kick some ass.

UjG5Cbn.jpg

Meet Shaq's bodyguard!

I'm confused by Jones still going to these steroid conventions and taking pictures.

The sad thing is, you know this guy genuinely thinks he can beat Jones simply by being a bigger guy.

I'm tall af but this guy would make me look like a child. I wonder if we'll ever see someone this big BUT also skilled like the best of them.

LOL at UberTS. For some reason he reminds me of Superman, would look good in a cape. From what I remember he was like fresh out of HS too.

They really need to add a super heavyweight division, or at least make HW open weight. There are too many freak athletes out there who are north of 300lbs.

How is this genetic lottery winner not making gazillions in the WWE?? Does he pro wrassle for any orgs???
Pretty sure he has his own supplements company and that he was heading to Hollywood to make some movie.

Dude is a freak of nature.

Imagine you're some peaceful villager, seeing these motherfuckers in "full armor", jumping off boat and heading your way..

Back