Media Jon Jones currently weighs 260 lbs, aiming for 275

His slow, lumbering ass will probably get starched. He would’ve been better off in the 230-240 pound range like Cain, Fedor, etc. Bigger isn’t always better (that’s what my girlfriend tells me anyway). It’s about finding the optimum weight for the specific fighter, at that weight class.
Your girlfriend is either right or she is a lesbian. Which do you feel is more likely?

You gain a lot of fat with the muscle when bulking. Then you cut/shred fat. You new, brah?
You said he will be 245 lean correct? That would be up 20 lbs. from when he was walking around at 225, fighting at 205?

So how much actual muscle do you think he will gain?

You said he will be 245 lean correct? That would be up 20 lbs. from when he was walking around at 225, fighting at 205?

So how much actual muscle do you think he will gain?

Roughly 20 lbs seems reasonable. He's 34 now, and it'll be 2 years.

Roughly 20 lbs seems reasonable. He's 34 now, and it'll be 2 years.
.... ok that's what I said and you went on about me being new lol, but yeah that's not gonna happen unless he is on PEDs imo

We'll see though (hopefully), maybe I'm wrong. I'm guessing he comes in around 245, but is higher BF % than he was at 205, but people will think it's all muscle, and tell me I don't know what I'm talking about when I say he gained maybe 5 lbs. of muscle

.... ok that's what I said and you went on about me being new lol, but yeah that's not gonna happen unless he is on PEDs imo

We'll see though (hopefully), maybe I'm wrong. I'm guessing he comes in around 245, but is higher BF % than he was at 205, but people will think it's all muscle, and tell me I don't know what I'm talking about when I say he gained maybe 5 lbs. of muscle

Of course he'll have a little more chub, is normal, but he's not going to be some fat and slow slob looking for a paycheck. It's Jon Jones, muthafucka. He's a winner.

Jones ran a clinic on Santos.
Sending him to the hospital taking a year from his career in his prime.

Jones also knocked the undefeated HW champ out clean cold unconscious

Arguably the best HW ever too.

Santos nearly beat Jones with two shot knees. It was incredibly close, nothing like a clinic. What fight did you watch?

Of course he'll have a little more chub, is normal, but he's not going to be some fat and slow slob looking for a paycheck. It's Jon Jones, muthafucka. He's a winner.
Ohhhh so he’s gonna be 245 with a little chub… goooootcha

Imagine that against Gane,Jones would look so ridiculous.Now I want to see it

I don't really care who wins or loses fights for the most part as I'm more of a fan of the sport as a whole, but I really get a kick out of watching Jones win, because it triggers the fuck out of Sherdog:D

It all started when he beat the breaks off of Shogun and then went on to dominate other popular fighters. Machida, Rampage, Vitor, etc... The Fanboys can't stand watching their heroes get decimated.

I know this kind of makes me a bit of a cunt, but watching grown men fawn over other grown men has always put a bad taste in my mouth.
Big Facts.

Too everyone saying Jones is going to be fat. You obviously have not seen his instagram. Jones is nowhere near fat. He looks natural and in shape at that weight.

Last edited:
Santos nearly beat Jones with two shot knees. It was incredibly close, nothing like a clinic. What fight did you watch?
I watched the fight that Santos lost by unanimous decision (landed 43 strikes with %22 accuracy) and had to be carried out of the cage, rushed to the hospital

jonesSantos.jpg

and couldn't fight for a year

You goofs are trippin

Jones just posted this on his story. Hes put on alot of muscle not fat. Once he gets in a real fight camp and starts cutting he will be fucken shredded.

View attachment 881148

That picture is prime shoop material, get on it sherdoggers

I wish I could shoop, his torso will be like a balloon held up by two twigs

nah his legs aren't quite as twig like anymore. Jones has bulked up, maybe he'll somehow just be a KO monster now?

Back