Media Jon Jones currently weighs 260 lbs, aiming for 275

Then again Fedor and Cain are much shorter than Jones, so Jones being heavier than the average non-obese HW makes sense. I think Jones coming in heavy is good if it means he will have more power.
Maybe, but the power only means something if he can touch his opponent with it. Jones has a big frame, so who knows, maybe this is a good weight for him. But coming in that heavy at age 35 in a weight class he’s never fought in, after a 3 year layoff? Makes one wonder how well that will go. Especially against someone agile like Gane.

Hes gunna be 245-250 in the cage ...

I dont think hes doing no weight cuts at HW...

gane willl be a serious threat for jones... this will be a real test. gane beats him with pure technical skill.

People dont realize how big jon is. He's tall with even longer arms and legs for a tall person, its not surprising. One thing though, I dont seem him fighting at 205 again. For him to cut a 100lb again, will be tough.

Most people don’t know anyone that height with reach like that. I got a buddy who’s got an 80” reach and he looks like he’s got gorilla arms

Maybe, but the power only means something if he can touch his opponent with it. Jones has a big frame, so who knows, maybe this is a good weight for him. But coming in that heavy at age 35 in a weight class he’s never fought in, after a 3 year layoff? Makes one wonder how well that will go. Especially against someone agile like Gane.
Maybe he spent time with dillashaw and absorbed some epo.

Jones team was lying back then too he wasn’t close to 275 and didn’t get the Francis fight done smh

Quick and dirty.
51504870960_98c086e833.jpg
<Lmaoo><45>

Back