Media Jon Jones completely dismantles Dominick Reyes for silly “athlete” comment

Lol yeah the whole organization covered for him so much , they suspended him multiple times and striped him off the title.

Use your fucking head buddy. If they were covering for him you wouldn't even know about it
Only after they had given him so many chances and instead of getting into the whole 'pictogram' nonsense they knew about Vitor's TRT abuse as well and allowed him to fight until the AC came in and banned it. Jon is just that big of a fuck up it isn't hard to see he has been protected in the past.

Jones lost against Gus in their first fight
Jones lost against Reyes
Jones lost against Hamil
Jones lost rounds 2 and 3 against DC and took an uneventful 5th round when the only thing of note that happened was a DC semi slam.
You kinda lost all credibility and come across as someone who can't think straight when talking about jones when you say shit like this.

I bet when it's mixed in with steroids it creates some sort of 'super' chemical where your body is in a constant state of an adrenaline-like rush where you get the benefits of the steroid use and the numbness of the coke use.

Doubtful
giphy.gif

Only after they had given him so many chances and instead of getting into the whole 'pictogram' nonsense they knew about Vitor's TRT abuse as well and allowed him to fight until the AC came in and banned it. Jon is just that big of a fuck up it isn't hard to see he has been protected in the past.
Learn what covering for someone means buddy. If they were covering you wouldn't know about the pictograms. Stripped and suspended for years is not covering. They have realised every fuck up he has done. Don't try change it to protected. That's a much different thing and you know it

You don't follow college football. FCS is not division II.
Lmaooo are you crazy? What divison is it then ? They have their own national championship lmaoo you should stick to mma I'll roast you for anything football related

You don't follow college football. FCS is not division II.
It used to be called 1-AA but they changed it recently, if you actually read my post. It's not divison 1 lmaoo Stony Brook does not play division 1 college ball lmaoo

Learn what covering for someone means buddy. If they were covering you wouldn't know about the pictograms. Stripped and suspended for years is not covering. They have realised every fuck up he has done. Don't try change it to protected. That's a much different thing and you know it
They knew about the pictograms and still allowed him to fight. How the hell you can't comprehend that, I have no idea. Something similar happened like this back in 2007 with Sherk and instead of allowing him to fight they stripped him even when he had provided evidence that the CSAC messed up his and Franca's samples.

That whole "athlete" angle that DR is using is pretty lame, to be honest.

Being good at sports, which are glorified games, doesn't mean that you will be good at fighting. Jones by 3rd R TKO, leaving Reyes in a bloody, meme-inspiring mess.

He's far from the best football player that has gone into MMA, however the fact that he was a good but not great football player doesn't somehow make him a better or worse fighter either.

There have been better football players that have been worse than Reyes at MMA, and far worse players that have been better at MMA.

All that matters is how good he is at MMA.

I think he's going to beat Jones, unfortunately. I feel like Jones has fallen off a lot.

Being a good athlete is only one small part of fighting, there are many many many other stuff you need, IF Reyes does not have the chin and fight IQ that Jones does then I can see him just getting totally smashed
If the Cannonier fight showed anything, it's that Reyes kept cool while Jared was bouncing overhands off his head early, stayed technical and caught him when he got over aggressive. If Jon comes in with elbows, I could see that same step out counter happening. Reyes has a speed advantage and I think he's going to use it.

I got no beef with Reyes, but "one of the best athletes in Apple Valley" had me rolling. Jones won the twitter match by verbal KO imo.
Jon Jones is on a collision course with defeat. The only factor is time

Completely besmirched, wow. Reyes BTFO by the GOAT. How do you guys see Jones winning on Saturday?

View attachment 721801

Completely the opposite: Jones looks shook and he’s trying to hard.

Reyes seems to be walking into this with calm, cool, confidence, while Bones is popping off about everything like a 14 year old girl. Really not impressive.

I've seen this picture crop up a few times. Where's it from? I assume one of Bones' old wrestling tournaments, but which one?
I am really not sure. But the winner looks to be Matt Riddle.

Steroids is a heck of a drug.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back