Media Jon Jones completely dismantles Dominick Reyes for silly “athlete” comment

Jones is going to win UD 49-46

If he finishes Reyes I will be surprised. If Reyes wins I will shit my pants.

Reyes is extremely delusional look at Gustafson he may have never played football but he's 6'5 and x10 the striker Reyes is but doesn't matter because he isn't an athlete

<36>

Jon-Jones-basketball-dunk-GIF.gif
This gif doesn’t get boring to you?

This is fighting not ordinary athletics

The athlete debate sounds stupid to me for that reason

I hate to agree with Jones here but I like to consider myself an objective person. Jon is 100% correct here. I feel like the pure hate for Jon in these forums has people ready to discredit everything he says no matter what. Is Jon full of shit in much of what he says, imo yes, but he's not wrong here.

They all end up saying silly shit when they know it’s getting close.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Kind of tired of all these fighters talking trash. I get that they are trying to hype fights but a lot of it is embarrassing to witness.

Reyes went complete idiot and JOnes is right. He has fought exceptional athletes.

Reyes played for a sort of D-I school that honestly pretty much sucks at football, and wasn't even drafted, so he doesn't have much standing to talk about athleticism.

Jones entire family are athletes at the highest levels of their sports. Jones UFC champion with many defenses and by the time he was 30 (Reyes current age) he had already defended the UFC LHW belt 8 times.

Arthur and Chandler both won super bowls. Chandler is 3x pro bowler and lead the NFL in 2017 in sacks.

Jones lost against Gus in their first fight
Jones lost against Reyes
Jones lost against Hamil
Jones lost rounds 2 and 3 against DC and took an uneventful 5th round when the only thing of note that happened was a DC semi slam.

Coke would be a Performance Defeating Drug -not enhancing
I bet when it's mixed in with steroids it creates some sort of 'super' chemical where your body is in a constant state of an adrenaline-like rush where you get the benefits of the steroid use and the numbness of the coke use.

The mere fact that Jones is reacting like this......says to me that he's mildly concerned about winning this fight.

So....yeah. We'll see.
People say that every jones fight...

They certainly wouldn't have the entire organization covering them cause they were too stupid in getting caught. Unlike Jon.
Lol yeah the whole organization covered for him so much , they suspended him multiple times and striped him off the title.

Use your fucking head buddy. If they were covering for him you wouldn't even know about it

No doubt in my mind that DC is more athletic than Reyes.
Truth. DC was also an All-State football player that ran 4.5 40 in HS and was offered a full ride to LSU (which is probably 10 times the program that Stony Brook is) to play football.

Back