Media Jon Jones completely dismantles Dominick Reyes for silly “athlete” comment

If the Cannonier fight showed anything, it's that Reyes kept cool while Jared was bouncing overhands off his head early, stayed technical and caught him when he got over aggressive. If Jon comes in with elbows, I could see that same step out counter happening. Reyes has a speed advantage and I think he's going to use it.
Yeah but Cannonier and Jones are not even on the same universe, Cannonier was a part time fighter and a Airport worker up until mid last year.

Wasn't OSP a better football player than Reyes? He played for a far bigger football program at least.

<DCWhoa>

Reyes seems to really be banking on the "A-level athlete" stuff from a couple of interviews I've seen... despite the fact that he would not be considered an "A-level athlete" under any criteria.

And how would jon have done in those hard fights if he was not "pulsing" or taking "tainted supplements"?

He's been caught taking PEDs numerous times; he has little room to speak.

That said, I have a feeling that he's pulsing again.

What if Reyes annoys Jones enough to where Jones comes out trying to make a statement about the athlete thing and then gets caught.

Solid takedown. I enjoyed the big fish in a little pond comment. And the beating cans comment. Jones is totally unconcerned. We might actually get a finish in this fight. Jones by GNP TKO or submission.

The irony of Jon fucking Jones calling someone a big fish in a small pond is too rich. That's the story of your whole mma career bro.

Last edited:
Back