• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jon Jones celebrates 60 days of sobriety

Wonder if he's lying or if he really does get on track for a while in these situations

Well done to him.

Stay classy people.
How are people not being classy? This guy is a liar, a woman beater, a cheater, (in and out of the cage) and just a total scumbag. Why should anyone give him any props?

The thing about sobriety is you take ten people- 9 of them will use drugs alcohol or are on prescription meds . Human are not meant to stay sober
To be honest, Jones seems like the type of guy to lie about his sobriety.

in reality its none of our business. Jon is goat. did it with substance abuse issues. would sleep every single poster on this website in a hour.

By making his sobriety a personal crusade, he’s hoping to take away attention from him being a scumbag.

Lets just remember how he behaved after beating his wife and that his reaction to bloody her resulted in him wanting to go out again and get offensive to police officers. A real upstanding hero. I expected something like that. We have to aknowledge his marketing agency, they are creative. Remember him patrolling the streets after a fuck up to protect the citizens <Lmaoo>The sad part is it works. A lot of people will buy this because they want to.

I highly doubt he can stay completely sober. He might be better off finding a new drug of choice that doesn't make you want to drink.

I knew a few meth heads and heroin junkies, none of them ever wanted to drink.
TBF, I don't know about meth heads, but junkies don't mix heroin and alcohol. Bad combination. It makes them sick.

I use to use that trick on some past friends that did heroin. I offer them a beer and they'd say no (keep in mind these are people who normally would chug the first beer down and ask for a second before even sitting down) and I'd know that they were high.

"I'll say it again-it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God"

Glad to hear he's doing better, looking forward to his return.

This guy is such a loser, and obviously fake.

Brett Favre infamously had beers during commercial breaks when he went on a sports show to talk about his Vicodin addiction and how he was drug and alcohol "clean."

So, sure, I can see that from Jones on Twitter.

Back