• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jon Jones celebrates 60 days of sobriety

whioch he would cause the fight makes big money an they get paid from all the bonus that come from a big super fight. sure i get francus likely not signed a new im the champ contracr but he would an he be making tmore money as well/

i dont want to hear francis cry about money as he posting photos of him flying in a private jet everyone.
Ok

But the fighters want to get paid

Ok

But the fighters want to get paid

they would it cause the fight makes big money they get paid off that. jon jones said in his own words i make millions when i fight. so how would jon not be getting paid when he fights anyone next?

they would it cause the fight makes big money they get paid off that. jon jones said in his own words i make millions when i fight. so how would jon not be getting paid when he fights anyone next?

I dont understand what you are trying to type.

Read the article with Francis, he explains why both fighters wish to be adequately paid for a super fight.

I dont understand what you are trying to type.

Read the article with Francis, he explains why both fighters wish to be adequately paid for a super fight.

they would be paid cause the money makes huge money. there fight purse would be what there contracts say but they get alot from the ppv points and the other bonus that come from a main event fight they are. you do know conor made so much money on top of his purse cause of money the fights made right.

jon wasnt crying about money when he fought dom reyes he was bragging saying i make millions when i fight. so when jon woud fight francis he make the millions again

they would be paid cause the money makes huge money. there fight purse would be what there contracts say but they get alot from the ppv points and the other bonus that come from a main event fight they are. you do know conor made so much money on top of his purse cause of money the fights made right.

jon wasnt crying about money when he fought dom reyes he was bragging saying i make millions when i fight. so when jon woud fight francis he make the millions again
I have no idea what you are asking or trying to say.

Jon and Francis want to get paid, they make it clear.

Read the article if you still dont understand.

It will be a matter of ‘when’, not ‘if’ Jones fucks up again due to substance abuse. He’s not the skills to address this himself.

I have no idea what you are asking or trying to say.

Jon and Francis want to get paid, they make it clear.

Read the article if you still dont understand.

they get paid they have a contract that stats there purses an they get the bonus that come with a huge money lessing ppv. notice how much money that makes conor that how he makes 20 plus million it how nate for 15 million plus for both conor fights

they get paid they have a contract that stats there purses an they get the bonus that come with a huge money lessing ppv. notice how much money that makes conor that how he makes 20 plus million it how nate for 15 million plus for both conor fights

I dont understand what you are trying to communicate.

Read the article with Francis to understand why they want to get paid

ugh.. get your trials with mental health off social media and your mma skills into a main event, bro. this shit is the worst cringe for me.

I dont understand what you are trying to communicate.

Read the article with Francis to understand why they want to get paid

all people want to be paid. so they get paid cause it a huge paying event. when fighters sign there contract they know there terms cause they agreed to it. when ufc sends bout agreements they work out the bonus that come from being on the main event and champion bonus. you do know fighters get ppv ppints and % pf the merch and ticket sales stuff like that. that how fighters make more than there fight purse.

jon jones said him self when i fight i make millions

The moment when I decided not to join my friends to fly in from Finland to Vegas to watch Jones vs Gus 2 because Jones will fuck it up. My friends watched that fight at Hard Rock Cafe in Las Vegas (Picos moved the fight to LA), upside...

all people want to be paid. so they get paid cause it a huge paying event. when fighters sign there contract they know there terms cause they agreed to it. when ufc sends bout agreements they work out the bonus that come from being on the main event and champion bonus. you do know fighters get ppv ppints and % pf the merch and ticket sales stuff like that. that how fighters make more than there fight purse.

jon jones said him self when i fight i make millions
What you're typing doesnt makes any sense.

I urge you to read the article with Francis to get an understanding.

I guess 60 days is good for the weak minded <{hughesimpress}>

The fun part is that he posted that after being wasted not even 60days earlier when he hit his wife<Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Its on record that he isnt 60days without alcohol but he is still able to bullshit the media . Its strange how easy he lies his ass off.
How anyone believes him anything is a mystery.

What you're typing doesnt makes any sense.

I urge you to read the article with Francis to get an understanding.

no need to read it cause they signed a contract that they were happy with the terms of there fight purses and all. so jon jones as he saying many times i make millions when i fight cant cry poor house after that.

no need to read it cause they signed a contract that they were happy with the terms of there fight purses and all. so jon jones as he saying many times i make millions when i fight cant cry poor house after that.
I have no idea what you are trying to type and it appears you have no interest in learning

Good luck!
Cheers

Back