• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jon Jones celebrates 60 days of sobriety

Who said anything about cutting? UFC would sideline him and let him rot I'm USADA hell .. the normal stuff

jon is why he not fighting. it has nothing to do with the ufc. jon being a diva ducking francis.

Jon must really struggle with the day-to-day battle with substance abuse for him to share that he's been sober for that amount of time. It must be a very real feat for Jon. Here's hoping he continues his positive fight against self-medicating.

I need to see his celebrations of being truthful, still at 0 days

I don't care if he is sober or not.
I want him to train his ass off and get in the
ring and fight some dudes.

Congratulations on 60 days of doing what you’re supposed to do

I broke up with my fiance recently, her whole family was about the devil is trying to do this, or trying to get you like that. Hot as hell, but a fucking nut job. I even pretended and went along with their little cult for a while just because she was extremely hot. Lol... Usually people like that more times than not have serious past or present issues.
LOL!
Absolutely

I celebrated 54 days with no news or updates about douchebag jon jones until today.

<GinJuice>
I'll drink to that. On behalf of all of sherdog, we are proud if you Jonathan Dwight Jones

I bet that party was fucking lit.

Jon must really struggle with the day-to-day battle with substance abuse for him to share that he's been sober for that amount of time. It must be a very real feat for Jon. Here's hoping he continues his positive fight against self-medicating.

I don't know if you are being sarcastic or not. I hope you aren't and I agree with you if you aren't. As someone who struggled with addiction. 60 days is a HUGE deal honestly. If he's never gone longer than a few days or weeks before 2 months is big.

We can't know what's really in his mind but he strikes me that he's at the point where he wants to want to quit.....but doesn't want to quit.......if that makes sense.

I think it's stupid he posted 60 days sober when he CLEARLY was drunk 58 days ago though. I hope for his sake he just got mixed up.

Lol @ him getting arrested drunk 58 days ago.

Being sober for 60 days is a pretty big accomplishment. I'd have to get fucking hammered to celebrate that one.

Back