• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jon Jones came back after 3 years and embarrassed the HW division inside 1 round

I mean no one knew how bad ganes ground game was.

It took this fight to show how bad it is (ngannuo always hinted at gane ground game being non existent).

That was so embarrassing for one's legacy, gane should call it a day, so much at stake and the dude look like he never trained a day in his life.

In 2013 the top 10 UFC HW rankings were:
  • Cain (age 30)
  • JDS (age 29)
  • Werdum (age 35)
  • DC (age 34)
  • Bigfoot (age 33)
  • Overeem (age 33)
  • Mir (age 34)
  • Nogueira (age 37)
  • Barnett (age 35)
  • Stipe (age 30)
Literally the entire division were high level grapplers.

I've been telling people for a couple years now that this current HW division is a joke and it was on full display tonight.
UFC HW division outside of a few fighters in different eras has never been deep..

The best it ever was probably was Cain, JDS and Brock all in their prime..

UFC HW division outside of a few fighters in different eras has never been deep..

The best it ever was probably was Cain, JDS and Brock all in their prime..
I literally just gave you 1 individual year with 10 elite grapplers. Not multiple eras, one single year in the UFC HW division.

I mean no one knew how bad ganes ground game was.

It took this fight to show how bad it is (ngannuo always hinted at gane ground game being non existent).

That was so embarrassing for one's legacy, gane should call it a day, so much at stake and the dude look like he never trained a day in his life.

Jones knew about it. He literally said he would make it look easy

I was a bit shocked when he opened as a dog and the odds flipped so much. I know money came on Jones but it was shockingly big. Obviously big $$ knew. Wouldn't be surprised if people in Gane's own camp bet on Jones

I literally just gave you 1 individual year with 10 elite grapplers. Not multiple eras, one single year.
Not all great at that point at different stages of their career..

Cereal was taylor made for Jon to win.No ground game. I been saying it since this fight was made.

Not all great at that point at different stages of their career..
Nogueira was the only old man at that stage of his career. Everyone else listed was younger than Jones currently is now.

You are grasping at straws here bud. This current HW division fucking sucks. Period.

AND SHERDUMBASSES SILENT!!!!!!!!! MOTHAFUCKIN SILENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MANY DUMBASS NOOBS SAYING THE SAME SHIT LIKE A BROKEN RECORD. BUT MUH REYES, BUT MUH SMITH, BUT MAH WHATEVA. FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YALL KNOW JACK SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nogueira was the only old man at that stage of his career. Everyone else listed was younger than Jones currently is now.

You are grasping at straws here bud. This current HW division fucking sucks. Period.
It does suck LOL!! Who said otherwise??

NOT me..

But Stipe you listed at age 30.. He did NOT become champ till he was 34.. HW has never been deep in the UFC.. And it never will be..

Money talks. You don't think these fights can be fixed to promote $$$ ?

If I honestly believed thats as incredibly stupid as it is (thats not howd you fix a huge fight) - id never watch a UFC fight again if i was you

It does suck LOL!! Who said otherwise??

NOT me..

But Stipe you listed at age 30.. He did NOT become champ till he was 34.. HW has never been deep in the UFC.. And it never will be..
What does Stipe not being champion have to do with the division being deep? It makes it more deep lol

... Stipe being the young up-and-comer and ranked #10 on that list makes it definition of deep. He was the worst ranked fighter on the list lol... are you slow in the head lol

Thats the thing Jones looked very normal there and still made these "HW Champions" look even more clueless, UFC high level competition is dead, roster full of bums and old people

Khabibs father was right… What can we say. And to be honest, how many of us are seeing someone who can threaten jones? Yeah not many.

I want to see Jones vs Pavlovich next, not interested in the Stipe matchu8p, happening 5 years too late.

AND SHERDUMBASSES SILENT!!!!!!!!! MOTHAFUCKIN SILENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MANY DUMBASS NOOBS SAYING THE SAME SHIT LIKE A BROKEN RECORD. BUT MUH REYES, BUT MUH SMITH, BUT MAH WHATEVA. FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YALL KNOW JACK SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
<36>

Jones knew about it. He literally said he would make it look easy

I was a bit shocked when he opened as a dog and the odds flipped so much. I know money came on Jones but it was shockingly big. Obviously big $$ knew. Wouldn't be surprised if people in Gane's own camp bet on Jones
Honestly it's dissapointing, waited so long for Jones to come back and just to see that performance against him....

I hope he fights again soon.

Gane performance was that bad i was wondering if it was fixed haha.

Back