Jon jones cage weight

Ruthless_swag

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
jones only weighs 216 lbs on fight night. let that sink in. He is in the right weight class. Many middleweights weigh close to that range and are probably bigger than him in terms of muscle density and mass. So jones clearly belongs to the lhw division. An talks of him moving up is asinine. He has skinny legs and many shertards for some retarded reason only look at the torso when they try to compare fighters' size. Gsp for example would still be one of the biggest WW's. you know why? cause he has huge legs.

People try to discredit JON GOAT JOENS because he beat the shit out of all of sherdog favorites .

DC had a unfair advantage of 20 lbs over him and still lost ...

jones only weighs 216 lbs on fight night. let that sink in. He is in the right weight class. Many middleweights weigh close to that range and are probably bigger than him in terms of muscle density and mass. So jones clearly belongs to the lhw division. An talks of him moving up is asinine. He has skinny legs and many shertards for some retarded reason only look at the torso when they try to compare fighters' size. Gsp for example would still be one of the biggest WW's. you know why? cause he has huge legs.

Just curious, what are the reasons you created this thread?

You were just staying in your house and thinking "well, jon jones has skinny legs, maybe i should tell this to the other sherdoggers, so they should know. he is in the right division after all. wow, what a discovery. let's open sherdog"

and of course you know it's 216 because you measured him when he fought

Only thing that seems to matter is his under the cage weight anymore

yea but honestly dc is too drained at lhw.
He's only lost to Jones LHW? Not to mention he's a cardio machine. (Only gassed in the 1st Jones fight)

Beat Gus, Rumble twice and treated Hendo like it was a crash test dummy.

I think he's fine.

He’s more than 216.

I definitely agree That people exaggerate his size, and he is t THAT big, but he’s gotta be at least 220

Everyday we have to have someone wanting to give Conor and Jones a blowjob. I'm almost jealous

He’s more than 216.

I definitely agree That people exaggerate his size, and he is t THAT big, but he’s gotta be at least 220
I’m 210lbs off the couch and Jones looks massive compared to me

He’s more than 216.

He has been as low as 216LB and as high as 225LB

Back