Jon jones cage weight

tenor.gif

I’m 210lbs off the couch and Jones looks massive compared to me
LOOKS can be deceiving. Cheick Kongo sometimes weighed 225LBs and he LOOKS massive

Also you have no muscle and are fat

LOOKS can be deceiving. Cheick Kongo sometimes weighed 225LBs and he LOOKS massive

Also you have no muscle and are fat
Actually, I am nine feet tall and 210lbs. I have zero fat and zero muscle, just skeleton and guts. And a massive penis. And I only bang 10’s.

jones only weighs 216 lbs on fight night. let that sink in. He is in the right weight class. Many middleweights weigh close to that range and are probably bigger than him in terms of muscle density and mass. So jones clearly belongs to the lhw division. An talks of him moving up is asinine. He has skinny legs and many shertards for some retarded reason only look at the torso when they try to compare fighters' size. Gsp for example would still be one of the biggest WW's. you know why? cause he has huge legs.

Jon Jones is the greatest fighter that ever lived. Everything else you said is either untrue, or you are telling lies!!

e8264f6cc1d11072df362a20ddfd6a0b.jpg

One brother weighs 265, the other is 320.

35220ba68ca511e1a39b1231381b7ba1_7.jpg

"Gsp for example would still be one of the biggest WW's"

Georges-St-Pierre-Khabib-Nurmagomedov.png

GSP-con.jpg

GSP.Silva_.jpg

Just curious, what are the reasons you created this thread?

You were just staying in your house and thinking "well, jon jones has skinny legs, maybe i should tell this to the other sherdoggers, so they should know. he is in the right division after all. wow, what a discovery. let's open sherdog"

and of course you know it's 216 because you measured him when he fought
I am a dc fan. Jones is the king of lhw on roids. no doubt about that. he weighed 217 for dc 2 fight.
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/mma...nstagram-towel-photo-weight-scale-ufc-214/amp

Jon Jones being to big for LHW is one of MMA's biggest myths. Jones only cuts about 5lbs of water weight. This was tweeted 8 weeks before he fought Glover.

This a picture of Jones 8 weeks before he fought OSP

This is a picture of Jones weigh in night for OSP and he's not sucked in at all

044_Jon_Jones_and_Ovince_Saint_Preux.0.jpg

Here is a pick from fight night

042316-jones-saint-preux-197-2.vadapt.664.high.14.jpg

He looks exactly the same in the weigh in's and on fight night.

Here he explains his process...

[/QUOTE]

First, Jones ain't no 216. Second, his division should be cell block C.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...i9A9dHqMJbzRokGvg1EsZWltPa9GpwbVN2s82B4oOYrUT
“I was 240 [pounds] at one point two months ago, lifting all types of crazy weight”

"I'm totally comfortable going rounds with big guys, and now that I have the strength of a heavyweight my confidence is through the roof," Jones told Helwani.

"I actually think I'm physically stronger than a lot of them right now, and my skills speaks for themselves."

Jones is ducking HW.

Back