Jon Jones' Blood Test Results Not Released [Vid included]

Stupid question: How are they allowed to release all of this information?

NAC is a government entity. Tax dollars are paying for the tests.

Although I find it a little unsettling that they released the results of the test they weren't supposed to take to the UFC before they even told Jones.

OP is updated with new Bloody Elbow article. They state the NAC conducted only urine tests, no blood tests, even though there is a video of Jone's getting blood tested, and they previously stated before this whole controversy that he was blood tested prior to the fight.

where is that article? I can't find it. This whole thing is smelling more fishy by the minute. They clearly took his blood, there's a video of it...

I can't believe how brazen the UFC is promising proper drug testing and cleaning up the sport, then getting out of that promise in the most obviously untruthful way and going with the shadiest explanation they can come up with.

And instead letting the incompetent and corrupt commissions, especially nevada take care of it instead of WADA which has no ties to UFC and deals with nothing but blood and piss and catching cheaters 24/7.

where is that article? I can't find it. This whole thing is smelling more fishy by the minute. They clearly took his blood, there's a video of it...

I can't believe how brazen the UFC is promising proper drug testing and cleaning up the sport, then getting out of that promise in the most obviously untruthful way and going with the shadiest explanation they can come up with.

And instead letting the incompetent and corrupt commissions, especially nevada take care of it instead of WADA which has no ties to UFC and deals with nothing but blood and piss and catching cheaters 24/7.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/1/7/...normal-hormone

Read the correction at the bottom.

Japanese school girl has T/E ratio higher than 0.19....

it gives me 404 error wtf

I think he means the link given in the OP. He simply cut and pasted it but the forum software shortened it so it is no longer valid.

Ufc nsac have always been corrupted

Hopefully some of you now are getting out of this bubble

Ufc nsac have always been corrupted

Hopefully some of you now are getting out of this bubble

You sir are right. The wanderlei thing was a real eye opener for me. Guy has never had a problem, has his first offense gets banned for life. There being no proof the guy took anything, as he didnt take a test.

Sonnen caught 3 times (that I know of), gets two year suspension?

This looks to be some corruption going on , a massive company like the UFC should surely of known all this before Jones even fought , is this the case of Dana and co knowing that Jones was using coke before fighting DC ? now something about testosterone ?.

This looks to be some corruption going on , a massive company like the UFC should surely of known all this before Jones even fought , is this the case of Dana and co knowing that Jones was using coke before fighting DC ? now something about testosterone ?.

Dana knew the results of the test before the fight. He admitted to it.

3 weeks after they took his blood and no results available yet. Maybe just the holidays. Or maybe just a cover up.

Back