Jon Jones' Blood Test Results Not Released [Vid included]

This is getting strange.
I really hope they do CIR testing on the urine samples and then let's go from there. It's dumb to judge Jones if we have little proof but there needs to be found out what is going on

Little proof? Proven drug user? Yes! Proven dirty fighter? Yes! Impossibly low t:e ratios? Yes!
I would say that is a lot of evidence. Wouldn't you?

Anyone remember when Jon was asking for harsher testing for the Glover fight? I hope this isn't an issue for Jon. After studying the Lance Armstrong case, I figured out why he was asking for harsher blood testing during his supreme reign on the Tour De France. If you ask for harsher testing, then they will have a set schedule of when they test you. If they have a set schedule of when they test you, one will know when and when not to cycle off the stuff. Also, by asking for harsher testing, it throws people off your scent that you are in fact a PED user.

Armstrong probably asked for harsher testing cause he didn't want to cheat anymore but if everyone else is he has no choice. There was a race one time where the person in like 9th place won because everyone else tested positive. Joe Rogan uses it as an example on his podcast. I'm not sure if it was tour de france but it was something similar to that.

This is really fishy...they're hiding something.

Someone mentioned that the blood test could have been just for STDs. I didn't think the NSAC used blood test for PEDs.

makes sense. But they still have his blood right? They can't make excuses to properly test it now, if they knew the results of the urine tests since 23th december they should have noticed something was off and already be well into the testing process. If they really care of course, I guess we'll see.

Hahaha this keeps getting better and better.

makes sense. But they still have his blood right? They can't make excuses to properly test it now, if they knew the results of the urine tests since 23th december they should have noticed something was off and already be well into the testing process. If they really care of course, I guess we'll see.

I think so I really don't know jack about the testing process.

I'm not so sure they're allowed to release something like an STD test. Wouldn't that fall under some sort of medical guidelines. I don't know.

All athletic commission tests are supposed to be public record. Even STD results.

Somebody just request the shit. Not me tho

Japanese school girl has T/E ratio higher than 0.19....

512246663.jpg

are we gonna see further development of this story?

This entire situation shady as fuck...Everything about this screams corruption.

It's either going to end in a hefty lawsuit by Jones or Jones getting his career ruined. I cannot wait for the post fight test results. I think the tests will come out clean. They should however conduct that CIR test on his previous samples to be sure.

Alright, they did the CIR tests.

Now if they just tell us what happened to this blood sample, we can put the whole controversy behind us.

So is Jones t/e ratio normal? I'm confused by the edit of the article.

So is Jones t/e ratio normal? I'm confused by the edit of the article.

No, his T:E ratio is far outside the normal range.

They just originally reported normal testosterone rangers for blood, not urine, and corrected it. His T:E ratio is still highly abnormal either way.

Back