Jon Jones' Blood Test Results Not Released [Vid included]

we wouldn't even have to think about this if the drug testing was done by a respectable third party acting ethical and professional instead of the commissions. Like UFC told us they were going to do before they backpaddled quickly and now want to work closely together with the comissions for random testing...

Especially the nevada commission where Lorenzo himself was a commissioner in the past and the former executive director of the whole thing is now a major player in the UFC...and how is there not an interest of conflict anyway with the commissions trying to get as much money as possible for the state by putting on big events which clearly conflicts with losing all that money banning the dirty cheaters who make people pay in the first place?

Despite the claims of "you goofs, we are the only sport run by the government"; I always figured that zuffa still had pull as they pull in big money

Despite the claims of "you goofs, we are the only sport run by the government"; I always figured that zuffa still had pull as they pull in big money

Marc Ratner, the current UFC Regulatory Director, was executive director of the NSAC.
Lorenzo was a former commissioner.

They have the same revolving door with regulatory commissions that every other corrupt industry has.

Them cancelling their 3rd party drug testing contracts to "work more closely with the athletic commission" is just embarrassing now.

I just had my blood drawn on the 5th, including Total Test levels(among other things). It was 837 ng/dl. The lab is Quest Diagnostics I believe. They had results by 11:00pm on the 6th.

I know the people who take the blood(lab techs at a clinic, not Quest), they put it in some sort of centrifuge & send it pretty quickly. The longest it's ever taken is about 6 days. I'm not making anything above up.

If that is Jones getting a blood draw,, they either didn't bother to test the sample...or the results of the tests are hidden. The blood test would show way more than a urine BTW.

Marc Ratner, the current UFC Regulatory Director, was executive director of the NSAC.
Lorenzo was a former commissioner.

They have the same revolving door with regulatory commissions that every other corrupt industry has.

Them cancelling their 3rd party drug testing contracts to "work more closely with the athletic commission" is just embarrassing now.

slightly off topic, marc ratner .... wasn't that the name of the nerdy kid in "fast times at ridgemont high"?

The shills slid this from the first page already.

Ufc and nsac will probably continue to be quiet until everyone forgets about this.

Another thing I never noticed before but may be of interest is that his urine specific gravity was 1.030 g/ml which is on the very high range for humans, meaning it has a lot more solids in it compared to water. This could be due to extreme dehydration and could be explained from him working out, but at the same time this is not in the period of weight cutting so he would be keeping himself well-hydrated during training.

http://www.healthline.com/health/urine-specific-gravity#Uses2

Another thing I never noticed before but may be of interest is that his urine specific gravity was 1.030 g/ml which is on the very high range for humans, meaning it has a lot more solids in it compared to water. This could be due to extreme dehydration and could be explained from him working out, but at the same time this is not in the period of weight cutting so he would be keeping himself well-hydrated during training.

http://www.healthline.com/health/urine-specific-gravity#Uses2

He submitted that test (the December 18th one) from his home, so he was not in the middle of a work out.

Ufc and nsac will probably continue to be quiet until everyone forgets about this.

Jones could have a camera on him 24/7 streaming nonstop, literally for the rest of his life. Documenting everything - and people would be calling him a cheater from today until the day he dies. Every win from here on "He was juicing, doesn't count"

Anyone remember when Jon was asking for harsher testing for the Glover fight? I hope this isn't an issue for Jon. After studying the Lance Armstrong case, I figured out why he was asking for harsher blood testing during his supreme reign on the Tour De France. If you ask for harsher testing, then they will have a set schedule of when they test you. If they have a set schedule of when they test you, one will know when and when not to cycle off the stuff. Also, by asking for harsher testing, it throws people off your scent that you are in fact a PED user.

Take Overeem for example. He knew when and when not to cycle based off when they came to draw blood and take urine. It was only when they did it randomly in Vegas that they figured out what was really going on.

I guarantee if they "randomly" tested more UFC fighters throughout the year, you'd have people failing left and right. There's one major UFC superstar who has been calling for harsher drug testing for a few years now. I'm not going to say who, but I think if he gets caught, the UFC spirals out of control.

You sir are right. The wanderlei thing was a real eye opener for me. Guy has never had a problem, has his first offense gets banned for life. There being no proof the guy took anything, as he didnt take a test.

Sonnen caught 3 times (that I know of), gets two year suspension?

Lol. Wanderlei was not banned for life. He was indefinitely banned, which is not the same. After running from a test, he is not the best poster boy for AC corruption.

Lol. Wanderlei was not banned for life. He was indefinitely banned, which is not the same. After running from a test, he is not the best poster boy for AC corruption.

Funny thing is there are rumors out there that Jones tried to hide from NSAC officials too...

3 weeks after they took his blood and no results available yet. Maybe just the holidays. Or maybe just a cover up.

Someone mentioned that the blood test could have been just for STDs. I didn't think the NSAC used blood test for PEDs.

You sir are right. The wanderlei thing was a real eye opener for me. Guy has never had a problem, has his first offense gets banned for life. There being no proof the guy took anything, as he didnt take a test.

Sonnen caught 3 times (that I know of), gets two year suspension?

What do you mean no proof? Wanderlei admitted that he took something I forget what it was but he admitted it.

You have to punish people who run harder then anybody else because if you don't then everyone will just run and accept the punishment for running. Then they'll just make up some excuse and they'll save face in front of their fans. They already had Reem do it to them they probably decided now was the time to make an example of someone.

Possible, but again, where are the test results?

I'm not so sure they're allowed to release something like an STD test. Wouldn't that fall under some sort of medical guidelines. I don't know.

Back