Media Jon Jones Bashes Former Coach Winklejohn.

Jones is unlucky because he is not living in a places like dagestan so when does something, he gets caught
I'm sure there are fighters that beat people to death

Listen....dude whos out whoring all night, doing god knows what, who comes back to hotel where his whole family is staying, and then proceeds to allegedley beat the mother of his kids and terrorize her in front of his kids...that kinda dude gets 0 sympathy for me. Just a low human being sorry to say. If he really truly has problems mentally and with addiction than he really needs to make the decision to become a better person and get continuous therapy cause i believe people can change, ive seen it. But he has to want to. But he could also be dealing with cte too.

wink dropped pay and the ability to say he trains the goat fighter few would do this because they cared about the fighter. he wants the best for him. what does jon think mikes intentions are? i dont see how they could be bad . we don't know the context though. did they ever talk about it? did jon simply find out through media? idk. Jon seems a little thick headed to have so many public bad things happen to you there is a lot to understand there like how your image effects those who represent you as well. If you keep saying publicly your head trauma causes you to rage and do crazy shit especially when you drink- no trainer should want to train no and no commission should license you to fight

This seems more like WinkleJohn and Jackson lost Jones and are upset about it. They probably didn't think Jones would go off and train at other gyms and now they're trying to backhand and sabotage that behind the scenes with guilt trips. Just so they can try and get Jones back in the future, you know because they know what's best for Jon lol. Jones is smart, he probably sees through all this and sees it for what it is. They lost Jones and they have to live without their cash cow.

Ignoring all the dumb shit he has done , assuming what he said is true, is still scummy for Winklejohn.

like if you’re gonna talk shit about Jones, just do it. Don’t be two faced.

also the name Winklejohn makes me angry. Lol

**** just thought of this though.
coach shouldn’t have said anything , because if he does talk shit… it shows he kept Jon DESPITE knowing he was a shitty person, just for his own greed.

He and Wink were together forever sucks they are on bad terms now..

But if coaches want to work with Jon, that is none of Wink's business at all..
...unless they work for Wink. Which they kinda do, since Jones was apparently back at his "original" camp that has Jackson/Wink associations.

Then it might be his business. Literally, it is his business. He (partly) owns it.

This is the exact thing a sociopath would say. The type of person that has no ability to look inward at themselves and their own actions.

Ignoring all the dumb shit he has done , assuming what he said is true, is still scummy for Winklejohn.

like if you’re gonna talk shit about Jones, just do it. Don’t be two faced.

also the name Winklejohn makes me angry. Lol
Where did he "talk shit"? He kicked him out of the gym after Jon showed over and over again that he'll keep smashing into pregnant chicks, choking strippers, beating up his girlfriend in front of their kids, driving around wasted and firing guns into the air and popping for steroids because people around him keep enabling his shit behavior.

Dude gives a fake claim of sobriety, then he's back to blacking out and sandblasting prostitutes the next weekend because he never goes to jail, his girlfriend doesn't leave him, his coaches keep working with him, and the UFC keeps offering him more fights and more money. Why the hell would he ever straighten up his act when fucking up never costs him anything?

Jon is not the greatest character reference to have. But haven't other fighters left there and said similar about Wink? Like Cerrone and Platinum. Diego too

This guy gets more pathetic by the day. @Substance Abuse nailed it. always playing victim blaming everybody and no responsibility for his actions at all.

I usually don't care who wins fights, but with Jon, I hope he never loses. I can't begin to imagine how he would react to a loss, especially if he gets KOd.

He reacted by clinging to the fantasy the judges were peddling.

...unless they work for Wink. Which they kinda do, since Jones was apparently back at his "original" camp that has Jackson/Wink associations.

Then it might be his business. Literally, it is his business. He (partly) owns it.
Jones is paying them.. So if they want to keep working with him that is their business. Wink can make up that money difference if it pisses him off so much.

Back