Media Jon Jones Bashes Former Coach Winklejohn.

He's a ticking time bomb. There's no if, it's a question of when he'll do something again. Coke + Steroids + Narcissistic sociopathy + money/fame is a recipe for a disaster. He's like an even more unhinged Conor now where he's not even viewed as a fighter anymore, you're not anticipating his next fight, you're anticipating his next fuckup.
he has proved he got issues.

but just like with conor, people eat that shit up... good or bad, name is in the headlines

and who wouldn't want to see him fight?

maybe he should just walk away and just be a coach or something.

what's he even got to prove anymore. its time to get paid or get out.

Cry me a river Jon.

I'm intrigued by him calling him an "ass whole".

Is this:
A way to get around a swearing filter,
An auto correction,
A legitimate misunderstanding of how asshole is said,
Some sort of play on half arsed.

I'm intrigued by him calling him an "ass whole".

Is this:
A way to get around a swearing filter,
An auto correction,
A legitimate misunderstanding of how asshole is said,
Some sort of play on half arsed.
He can’t even spell his own name, it’s John Jones now

I usually don't care who wins fights, but with Jon, I hope he never loses. I can't begin to imagine how he would react to a loss, especially if he gets KOd.

don't worry, he won't lose because he won't ever fight at HW. he knows just like everyone else knows, that's where his boogeyman lives.

Other fighters have said basically the same thing about Winklejohn for years; I'm not saying Jones is not an asshole, but he and Winklejohn can both be assholes.

Jones is a real alpha male, he was going IN on Wink!!

Jones is good enough where it doesn't matter where he goes. He gets basic training and he will be fine. Wink doesn't train him; the other coaches on the team do.

Broken clock is right twice a day. And in this instance, it is one of those times it seems.
I've not heard anything good about him from ex Jackson Wink gym members.

It could just be do assholes slinging shit at each other
Let is play out, specially for the melodrama lovers among us

This guy gets more pathetic by the day. @Substance Abuse nailed it. always playing victim blaming everybody and no responsibility for his actions at all.

So Jones points out, that Winklejohn is immoral, because he knowingly trained a convicted rapist (if true, i more than agree) but at the same time, this is a bad look on Jones too, considering that he made that exact coach a lot of money and enabled him.

also, how is jones bashing wink about the ufc?

jones cant do anything to ruin the ufc. I guess people dont realize what kind of sport mma is

if jones goes to most nightclubs and strip clubs, so many people would have no clue who he is. its not like michael jordan going somewhere or lebron james today. Jones is probably the best mma fighter ever but nobody cares except for hardcore fans. if he never fought again its not a big deal except again to hardcore fans.

the faces change but the ufc will keep going on as a business and keep growing without jones as they have been.
I mean getting cards cancelled bro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back