Media Jon Jones Bashes Former Coach Winklejohn.

What I like about Jon- sorry, John, is that he isn’t shy about expressing himself. He appears to be so far removed from reality that he truly doesn’t understand how he comes off to other people.

Jon, when are you going to fight? And i mean heavy weights and not your wife.

Everyone is going to bash Jones and don’t get me wrong he deserves it , but I think it’s disgusting that after 10+ years of Jones being out of control the Jackson Wink academy is going to take some moral high ground and wash their hands of him .
Now that he’s at the end of his career they take this bullshit stance on his behaviour, why didn’t they do this a decade ago ? They were too busy counting the money

Well....while I hate to agree with Jon about anything......and Mike has been in the game a long time and has a solid resume.......It's not like his team is a who's who of the very best these days. Mainly a few old legends and also rans with a couple decent fighters mixed in.

https://www.jacksonwink.com/our-roster

Considering where they were at their peak, it does make one wonder what's going on there these days. I do get the sense they are resting on their past laurels

Last edited:
Ignoring all the dumb shit he has done , assuming what he said is true, is still scummy for Winklejohn.
<Neil01>

This seems more like WinkleJohn and Jackson lost Jones and are upset about it. They probably didn't think Jones would go off and train at other gyms and now they're trying to backhand and sabotage that behind the scenes with guilt trips. Just so they can try and get Jones back in the future, you know because they know what's best for Jon lol. Jones is smart, he probably sees through all this and sees it for what it is. They lost Jones and they have to live without their cash cow.
i need to stay off the internet.......

Last edited:
Uhhh….just a shot in the dark but maybe he’s just trying to distance himself and the gym from what he sees as an inevitable train wreck?

If i recall correctly didnt other fighters call out wink for being a backstabber as well?

The Jones hate here is amazing. Seems to be mainly Americans too. You ungrateful bastards

Two things can be simultaneously right or wrong.
Jon being a fuck up doesnt mean that his criticisms of Wink are all bullshit.
Jon isnt the first guy to criticize or leave the gym, so there are obviously issues.
If you claim to be a brother and friend of someone, even if theyre a raging asshole, you dont need to talk about it in public.

Jon Jones I think manages to be a bigger scumbag than Conor.
It's crazy....

This is supposed to be a believing Christian?
Does he even go to Church and learn catechism?
Or does he type "top bible verses", tattoos them on himself, then calls himself a Christian?

Because from my POV, he's a satanic dog.

Back