• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jon Jones' B sample has come back positive (per Brett Okamoto)

USADA - 2
Jones -0

hzrqyRE.gif

Jones fans DO NOT PANIC. I know what to do.

1. Find a supplement with Turinabol and claim that you innocently took it. Should take 1 to 2 months.
2. Hire an arbitration panel that will throw you a bone because you're paying their salary.
3. Back in one year, no sweat.

Cue the Diaz 'I'm not surprised mother fuckers' memes hahahaha

Wheres all those Jones shills now?

The funniest thing about all this is Brendan Schaub being heartbroken and turning on Jon.

So he needed drugs to beat 38 year old dad bod cormier who he had half a foot on. What a loser.

Too bad his career involved him beating some of my favorite fighters and I'll never know how he would have done without his fucking PEDs.

If Jones gets 4 a year ban, what a waste that will be. Who knows how great he could have been. We will never know. That's just sad.

Even if he comes back, we will never see the peak of his potential.

If Jones gets 4 a year ban, what a waste that will be. Who knows how great he could have been. We will never know. That's just sad.

Even if he comes back, we will never see the peak of his potential.
It's his fault.

Back