• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jon Jones' B sample has come back positive (per Brett Okamoto)

If you test positive twice then would it really be a tainted supplement?

Jones sealed his own fate. He fucked over DC and many others with his selfishness and poor decision making. Hard to feel sorry for the guy. Personally I think the UFC should cut the cord and let him go. Honestly I don't like the guy but I hope he straightens out his shit for his family's sake and so he doesn't end up hurting someone innocent with his recklessness.

Jon Jones fans right now;

giphy.gif

So let's look at the UFC's three draws:

1. Ronda = done. Still trying to reattach her head to her neck.
2. Jones = done. Still holds the record for defeating oneself.
3. Conor = lol! Just got beat silly and and has avoided defending his belt for fucking ever.

Yup. Great job building stars UFC. What a damn joke.

Jon Jones b sample tested positive for banned substances per espn
Well, now Jonny Bones is the guy who "could've been" just like how he labeled DC before they fought at 214. it's a damn shame. it's so sad to see someone who was potentially looked at as one of the greatest of all time, to throw his WHOLE career away for a fucking PED. he still would've beaten DC at UFC 214 with or without drugs. I still believe Jones has the highest fight IQ in the game. coke or no coke, PED or no PED, Jones is the GOAT in MMA. Anderson Silva is no doubt a GOAT and so is GSP, but nobody has came close to doing what Jones has done in his reign. he's practically undefeated. he's beaten everyone he's faced(including Hamill) that all aside, I really don't see him coming back to the UFC, ever. as much as I like Jones, he's not healthy for the UFC nor the sport of MMA. I don't understand that man. He's literally the biggest fuck up in MMA. given so many chances and blew the last chance he was given.
<Prem973>

what skills? he accomplished everything through his PED use. the guy isn't skilled at all.
You have an elementary understanding of Martial arts.

Or maybe you're a Jones hater with a taste for hyperbole.

So let's look at the UFC's three draws:

1. Ronda = done. Still trying to reattach her head to her neck.
2. Jones = done. Still holds the record for defeating oneself.
3. Conor = lol! Just got beat silly and and has avoided defending his belt for fucking ever.

Yup. Great job building stars UFC. What a damn joke.

Matt Hughes, Richard Franklin, Chuck Liddell were so much more respectable.

Then we had gsp, Penn and Anderson who were stars with little drama.

Now the UFC landscape is a mess...

oqdQhaT.gif

Get out of here with those accusations. Now that Jones isn't LHW GOAT it's clearly clean as spring water Wand or one of his contemporaries that fought in tightly regulated Pride or Pre-USADA UFC in their primes.

lol
Liddell is LHW GOAT princess.

It would be fascinating to one day have an autopsy done on Jon Jones doping program(ala the East Germany). No other fighter had NFL level help with drug testing, it's amazing they were able to catch him. Jones will likely never tell a soul, but maybe a member of his team will eventually crack.

He actually had most people bought & sold that Letrozolole & Clomiphene were coming from an over-the-counter penis supplement. That exact combination of drug bodybuilders use for post-cycle recovery. That & women who want to start ovulating.

Could someone compile a list of Jon Jones anti-Steroid quotes? He had one from Dan Gable he mentioned right before the test.

Last edited:
Jon Jones is the first UFC fighter in history to lose to himself.

What a damn shame.
Truest shit ever. Biggest waste of talent in combat sports history and one of the biggest EVER wastes in all the various sports histories .

If you test positive twice then would it really be a tainted supplement?

well if it was a tainted supplement, you'd fail both anyway, because you took a tainted supplement.

It would be fascinating to one day have an autopsy done on Jon Jones doping program(ala the East Germany). No other fighter had NFL level help with drug testing, it's amazing they were able to catch him.

He actually had most people bought & sold that Letrozolole & Clomiphene were coming from over-the-counter ED supplements. That exact combination of drug bodybuilders use for post-cycle recovery. That & women who want to start ovulating.

most people are not very intelligent

Back