Jon Jones Allegedly Hit His Girlfriend and Head-butted a Cop Car

wait, TMZ says Jesse and his youngest child asked for police? This motherfucker beat his wife in front of his kids after partying all night in Vegas while his kids were asleep in a hotel room after a ceremony in his honor? LMAO this motherfucker is a total degenerate loser.
for real. he should serve some time, he's had a few chances by now.

An awful lot of you people have an absolutely idiotic take on all this, shockingly bad.
Jon is a bastard, his girlfriend is likely terrified to leave (not an idiot), Jon isn't way out of her league, he's scum, scum aren't even in the league.
I don't know if it's because a lot of you are retarded, Virgins, children or are partial to bopping your girlfriend on the nose now and again but you need help.

I haven't read this thread much, or the comments you speak of, but generally speaking people don't base being in someone's league on someone's character or even behavior, but most often purely on looks or the ability to attract people, the latter which sadly pieces of shit often still have no problem with.

You'd be surprised at how easy it is to assault someone when it's 8 on 1. Even Mike Tyson got turned out.

Any confirmation on this?
Because everything that I heard was that he was highly respected during his time.

Who is she?
Arianny_Celeste_%28crop%29.jpg

Pretty sure it's the first time or we would have all heard about it.
His wife is used to it, thats why she covered for him saying the blood is from the dryness of the desert. boner pills is so used to beating on his woman, he even does it in hotels in front of his kids. what a role model saint jon is.

His wife is used to it, thats why she covered for him saying the blood is from the dryness of the desert. boner pills is so used to beating on his woman, he even does it in hotels in front of his kids. what a role model saint jon is.

No i agree just meant first time the cops were called after an incident. Sad as fuck that his daughter told them to call. That's terrible.

CROCOP is not pleased with the damage to the cop car.

He and his son CROCOP Jr are out for vengeance.

Screenshot__22_.0.png
Ha!

Lil' CroCop needs to add some lats, delts, and upper arms to truly Pimp His Ride tho...
<{outtahere}>

(Lil' CroCop if you're reading this take solace in the fact you could tune me up like a piano, no offenses meant)

We had a dude slam his face into the plexiglass during booking once at county jail.

People bashing their own heads into things have some serious issues going on
Or a history of rugby or sumo, or delusions of a history of rugby or sumo!

Well yeah, it is.
He didn't intentionally seek out a pregnant woman and ram her off the road, he accidently hit her because he's a smack head fuck up.
He intentionally punched his girlfriend. He meant it.
I don't see how people still get a pass for a DUI incident. And somehow DUIs are being portrayed as an accident. Jones willingly got into his car knowing he was well incapacitated. Knowingly hitting someone will hurt one person, as Jones did to his significant other. But driving under the influence can cause multiple fatalities. So I disagree with you.

If I was a surgeon about to operate on you, I'm sure you wouldn't want that individual to be inebriated right before the surgery.

You'd be surprised at how easy it is to assault someone when it's 8 on 1. Even Mike Tyson got turned out.

lol right.

Guys like him get treated like the celebrities they are. Why is everyone so obsessed with prison rape?

Any confirmation on this?
Because everything that I heard was that he was highly respected during his time.

This isn't something you just make up on the spot. I bet he heard that line from the guy who was proneboning him in prison

Back