Jon Jones Allegedly Hit His Girlfriend and Head-butted a Cop Car

I don't get it. I'm terrified of prison for one thing only. Both Jon Jones and Mayhem Miller must love being someone's prison bitch to keep going back for more.

Jones has never been to prison. A few overnights in county jail is NOTHING compared to prison as people in county jail are going to get out soon (days to months) so they have incentive to behave. People in prison are likely there for years or decades, maybe life, and many don't give a shit and end up in race based gangs.

Jones has a drug/alcohol problem and may be a narcisistic, borderline psychopath but based on my completely non-qualified opinion, Mayhem is actually insane. For all we know he might like prison so that he can recruit other insane people to join his gang. Who knows if he's into dudes also, seems like the type of guy who wouldn't be picky when it comes to his sexual desires.

High value/Low value is bullshit lmao. This is not how humans work.

Oh really? So there is no correlation between guys who get famous and their sex life improving?...desirability...etc.?

A woman is not the same once a man has sex with her, and especially after he has children with her.
There is hormonal change, etc. It's evolutionary, the woman is more beholden to the man and much less likely to leave her.
That's why psychopathic men and dregs of society try to have sex as soon as possible.

No shit. He already has kids with her but women still divorce men when they have kids with them all the time.....it's just one factor that lowers the likelihood of a women leaving. I am simply stating Jones becoming famous and wealthy even after they already had kids makes her far less likely to leave. If Jones was some janitor she would have been out of there years ago.

I think it's that black comedian that said it vulgarly but said it best: "once you put the D in, she's under your spell"

70% of women initiate divorce and this rises to 90% if the women is college educated. Its not much of a spell. Women can get D anywhere and modern social safety nets in the West removed the need for a man to survive. You want a women under your spell? Because famous and wealthy and date a 4 like Jones.

of course, it is just so simple to obtain and this is the true danger

It’s the worst legal drug, but not the worst drug overall. Not even close.

I'd further clarify that it's the worst legal drug that doesn't require a prescription.

Oxy's or Xanax are legal when prescribed but have high risk for abuse.

And I like myself a few beers once in a while but I generally only stick to beer.

Oh really? So there is no correlation between guys who get famous and their sex life improving?...desirability...etc.?

No shit. He already has kids with her but women still divorce men when they have kids with them all the time.....it's just one factor that lowers the likelihood of a women leaving. I am simply stating Jones becoming famous and wealthy even after they already had kids makes her far less likely to leave. If Jones was some janitor she would have been out of there years ago.

70% of women initiate divorce and this rises to 90% if the women is college educated. Its not much of a spell. Women can get D anywhere and modern social safety nets in the West removed the need for a man to survive. You want a women under your spell? Because famous and wealthy and date a 4 like Jones.

his wife is more of a 6.

She’s not overweight. She’s 4 in the face if you’re only counting face.

She would be a good catch for an average joe blow prick.

CROCOP is not pleased with the damage to the cop car.

He and his son CROCOP Jr are out for vengeance.

Screenshot__22_.0.png

An awful lot of you people have an absolutely idiotic take on all this, shockingly bad.
Jon is a bastard, his girlfriend is likely terrified to leave (not an idiot), Jon isn't way out of her league, he's scum, scum aren't even in the league.
I don't know if it's because a lot of you are retarded, Virgins, children or are partial to bopping your girlfriend on the nose now and again but you need help.

We had a dude slam his face into the plexiglass during booking once at county jail.

People bashing their own heads into things have some serious issues going on

if he legit gave her a bloody lip/nose, cut him.

as for head butting the car, lmao @ that being a felony

get this. he allegedly hit his wife in the face and caused bleeding, a misdemeanor. but headbutting a fucking police car? a felony. w. t. f.

well, unless she changes her tune, it sounds like they don't even have anything to go on if she declines charges and says to piss off. otherwise it's just the damn police car

Misdemeanors can be elevated to felonies if the person has enough of them

I wish I could headbutt a cop car, the coolest thing I ever did with a cop, was complain that I didn’t have a seatbelt on so much , that he pulled over on the side of the road , and I thought he was gonna beat me, but he just aggressively put on my seat belt. After that no problems though, I lucked out

My uncle has one of the best cop stories ever thou its caused him tons of hassles over the years.

back in the late 70's as a late teenager 18-19 or so he got stopped by the OPP (Ontario Provincial Police) and he disarmed him and handcuffed him naked to his own police car. dropped the gun on the ground and drove away lol

since then thou ever time he is stopped, the computer goes in red flag mode like a fukn hurricane warning and they have zero chill with him at all.

Its guns out, get on the fukn ground now scenario every fukn time.

Even if I get wasted, it doesnt mean I'll beat the living shit of my partner.
This "its alcohol's fault" is almost as bad as blaming videogames for violence.
Being under the influence isn't the same as being sober, that's why it's called being under the influence. The more alcohol/drugs you consume, the more those substances are taking control of your actions compared to your sober mind and body. That's why everyone acts differently with drugs/alcohol, go to any bar/club and watch how different people act once they start drinking. It's not rocket science.

I'm not excusing his actions, but to think that alcohol/drugs isn't part of the problem isn't looking at the whole picture. Most people never act or do anything they would do while they are drunk compared to when they are sober. Everyone responds differently to alcohol but it changes how everyone acts while drunk. If you can't make the distinction between sober and drunk and how different that is, then I don't know what to tell you.

It always makes me laugh seeing silly cunts on the internet pretending to know what goes on in these peoples lives. You like defending rapist, that’s fine. You might condone that sort of behaviour but it’s quite disgusting.

You know nothing of Tyson.
Do you think ad hominem attacks are going to distract me from the fact that you haven't provided a rebuttal for the following points?

-Washington said that she resisted Tyson's advances in the limo, three witnesses claimed she was the one who started kissing him, but the judge didn't allow those witnesses to testify. It also begged the question, if she was resisting his advances, why did she exit the limo, walk through the hotel lobby, and follow Tyson up to his hotel room? But because Tyson's lawyer only got hired because he had previously got Don King out of a tax lawsuit and didn't have any experience in these types of cases, the lawyer never properly cross examined Washington.

-Washington had gone into Tyson's hotel bathroom to remove her pantyliner and didn't replace it with anything; if she were resisting his advances, why did she do that? Furthermore, in those types of hotel rooms there are telephones, so if she thought she was about to be raped, why didn't she call the downstairs for help? Again, Tyson's lawyer didn't have any experience with these cases and never asked these questions.

-Washington was presented throughout the case as a good, virgin, Christian woman, but an ex-boyfriend signed an affidavit that when Washington's father found out they had (consensual) premarital sex, she told her father that her boyfriend raped her in order to protect herself, but the judge once again didn't allow this sworn statement to be entered into evidence.

-The jurors for the case said later that they would've given a different verdict had they known any of this, but because of incompetent lawyering and a corrupt/racist judge, Tyson was "convicted".
It's amusing that you think insults thrown over the internet will somehow make me so upset that I'll stray off topic and allow you to move the goalpost; sorry, but it's not going to work ;).

Being under the influence isn't the same as being sober, that's why it's called being under the influence. The more alcohol/drugs you consume, the more those substances are taking control of your actions compared to your sober mind and body. That's why everyone acts differently with drugs/alcohol, go to any bar/club and watch how different people act once they start drinking. It's not rocket science.

I'm not excusing his actions, but to think that alcohol/drugs isn't part of the problem isn't looking at the whole picture. Most people never act or do anything they would do while they are drunk compared to when they are sober. Everyone responds differently to alcohol but it changes how everyone acts while drunk. If you can't make the distinction between sober and drunk and how different that is, then I don't know what to tell you.
Most drunk people still don't beat their wives in front of their kids. Most drunk people still don't hit and run pregnant ladies. Or sexually harass a waitress.

Alcohol may lower Jon's inhibitions. But the fact that drunk Jon wants to do horrible shit to people shows that he's a garbage human being.

Congratulations on jumping to a conclusion; the discussion he and I are having is whether or not Tyson raped Washington, not if he's a better or worse person than Jones.

Congrats to Tyson for serving time for rape.. And his list of offenses makes his innocence on the rape charge about as likely as the common power ball.

Ask Teddy Atlas about it...

Back