Jon Jones Allegedly Hit His Girlfriend and Head-butted a Cop Car

The difference is Tyson has expressed regret and made no excuses. Jones is a psychopath. His acts of contrition in front of judges and the media are done out of self preservation, not remorse.
Tyson is pushing 60.. When he was 34 he was NOT expressing remorse or regret.. He was in and out of jail..

Yes I'm sure pro fighters can't look after themselves....good luck raping Jon jones.
According to Bill Burr, they’ll just put some sedatives in your drink if they want to take your cheeks.

just checked the recent jones insta story

apparently he's training with ryan hall now ? not a good pr move for hall and his gym

Most drunk people still don't beat their wives in front of their kids. Most drunk people still don't hit and run pregnant ladies. Or sexually harass a waitress.

Alcohol may lower Jon's inhibitions. But the fact that drunk Jon wants to do horrible shit to people shows that he's a garbage human being.
Actually a lot do, if you take every encounter into consideration you would see high numbers of alcohol or drug use, as in everything else. You may be using your own personal experience but when you move past that and focus on the whole nations numbers it's a very different outlook.

You also may not kiss every person you encounter while drunk, it doesn't mean other people aren't doing it just because you aren't. Either way I don't excuse his actions, it just seems like for Jones these situations happen when he's under the influence of alcohol/drugs. He wasn't sober in any of his previous situations either. Others mentioned roid rage, so that's something that may factor in if he is on PEDs during his HW bulk. That's an if since it isn't confirmed, just something other people are bringing up.

Do you think ad hominem attacks are going to distract me from the fact that you haven't provided a rebuttal for the following points?

It's amusing that you think insults thrown over the internet will somehow make me so upset that I'll stray off topic and allow you to move the goalpost; sorry, but it's not going to work ;).
Lol at random twat on the internet thinking he knows the case.

McGregor needs to bulk up fast. Book it Jones - McGregor on prison fight night.

Congrats to Tyson for serving time for rape.. And his list of offenses makes his innocence on the rape charge about as likely as the common power ball.

Ask Teddy Atlas about it...
You're acting like that yellow belt, do I need to treat you the same way?

Being under the influence isn't the same as being sober, that's why it's called being under the influence. The more alcohol/drugs you consume, the more those substances are taking control of your actions compared to your sober mind and body. That's why everyone acts differently with drugs/alcohol, go to any bar/club and watch how different people act once they start drinking. It's not rocket science.

I'm not excusing his actions, but to think that alcohol/drugs isn't part of the problem isn't looking at the whole picture. Most people never act or do anything they would do while they are drunk compared to when they are sober. Everyone responds differently to alcohol but it changes how everyone acts while drunk. If you can't make the distinction between sober and drunk and how different that is, then I don't know what to tell you.
Jon is an asshole with or without alcohol. When he is intoxicated he just stops pretending to be saint like.

Is this the mother of his kids or another girlfriend? He's been known to sleep around.

Jon is an asshole with or without alcohol. When he is intoxicated he just stops pretending to be saint like.
I'm not saying he is or he isn't, but all his situations does involve him under the influence. Just something that's very easy to notice when cross checking for similarities/patterns.

Is this the mother of his kids or another girlfriend? He's been known to sleep around.

This is the baby mama of 3 of his kids and his "fiancee". They've been together since his college years.

He does have at least 1 other baby mama out there.

Is that proven or alleged?

That it was his "fiancee" that he hit? If so, proven, her name is listed in the police report that is available for public viewing.

If the question is whether he has another baby mama, also proven or at least admitted by Jones himself. Apparently this daughter is the oldest of all his kids and with a different woman -

"Jones has mentioned a fourth daughter in a couple of interviews, but has not opened up much about her. However, he often shares his family pictures on Instagram."

Jon Jones' daughters: A look at the UFC great's family (sportskeeda.com)

Last edited:
That it was his "fiancee" that he hit? If so, proven, her name is listed in the police report that is available for public viewing.

If the question is whether he has another baby mama, also proven or at least admitted by Jones himself. Apparently this daughter is the oldest of all his kids and with a different woman -

"Jones has mentioned a fourth daughter in a couple of interviews, but has not opened up much about her. However, he often shares his family pictures on Instagram."

Jon Jones' daughters: A look at the UFC great's family (sportskeeda.com)

Holy shit. I was talking about the fourth daughter.

Jesus Christ Jones.

that was pretty dark. Dana has said that if a UFC fighter is found to be guilty of domestic violence they would never fight in his promotion again, let’s see if that holds up.
Don’t hold your breath

0529-arianny-mug-shot-1_crop_north.jpg

He joins another abuser.
Who is she?

UFC allows Greg Hardy to fight so if anyone thinks something will happen to Jon Jones, has to reconsider their logical thinking. It's absolutely terrible what has happened to his loved ones, all my best wishes to them. Jon Jones sure knows how to steal the spotlight of a ppv event.

Back