Jon is above law and order

Macalpinerules

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's seems like this guy can sniff coke, run into light poles drunk while with other passengers, run red lights and hit pregnant people and then flee the scene, take steroids, have kids with 3 different women, and just be an all around fake guy and never have to deal seriously with his actions. If I did half the things Jones has done I'd be dead or in jail for a decade. I think that in his mind he probably feels invincible. He's done all this crazy shit that would ruin most people and he has still yet to face a serious punishment. His mind has been conditioned to think that there are little to no consequences for his actions and Who can blame him because so far he's been right.

He will fuck up again. A fuck up doesn't stop fucking up until the hammer drops on him and so far the hammer has not dropped on Jones.

He's got Obama on speeddial
Wont help him next year

It's seems like this guy can sniff coke, run into light poles drunk while with other passengers, run red lights and hit pregnant people and then flee the scene, take steroids, have kids with 3 different women, and just be an all around fake guy and never have to deal seriously with his actions. If I did half the things Jones has done I'd be dead or in jail for a decade. I think that in his mind he probably feels invincible. He's done all this crazy shit that would ruin most people and he has still yet to face a serious punishment. His mind has been conditioned to think that there are little to no consequences for his actions and Who can blame him because so far he's been right.

He will fuck up again. A fuck up doesn't stop fucking up until the hammer drops on him and so far the hammer has not dropped on Jones.

All that, yes; but the only downfall we all want to see is him getting his ass kicked in the cage.

So quit complaining.

You should do something about that Macalpinerules.

let Hendricks off the hook, chase Bones instead.

Hes the GOAT , he gets alot more leeway.

What is the point of this rant?

It's not illegal to have kids with different women TS.

Racist people get so mad. Yes you are.

We may as well start betting now about how he's gonna fuck up the return fight.
I'm'a say... he's going to be involved in a substance related brush with the law.
I'll go with D&D or DWI.

Back