Jon is above law and order

We may as well start betting now about how he's gonna fuck up the return fight.
I'm'a say... he's going to be involved in a substance related brush with the law.
I'll go with D&D or DWI.
Dungeons & Dragons is illegal now? That is a little absurd.

It's seems like this guy can sniff coke, run into light poles drunk while with other passengers, run red lights and hit pregnant people and then flee the scene, take steroids, have kids with 3 different women, and just be an all around fake guy and never have to deal seriously with his actions. If I did half the things Jones has done I'd be dead or in jail for a decade. I think that in his mind he probably feels invincible. He's done all this crazy shit that would ruin most people and he has still yet to face a serious punishment. His mind has been conditioned to think that there are little to no consequences for his actions and Who can blame him because so far he's been right.

He will fuck up again. A fuck up doesn't stop fucking up until the hammer drops on him and so far the hammer has not dropped on Jones.
Lock him up..lock him up..lock him up..

What is the point of this rant?

this i think
american_history_x-25384.jpg

Since when the fuck does who you have children with have anything to do with being unlawful

He's the greatest MMA fighter of all time, so I can live with that.

It's seems like this guy can sniff coke, run into light poles drunk while with other passengers, run red lights and hit pregnant people and then flee the scene, take steroids, have kids with 3 different women, and just be an all around fake guy and never have to deal seriously with his actions. If I did half the things Jones has done I'd be dead or in jail for a decade. I think that in his mind he probably feels invincible. He's done all this crazy shit that would ruin most people and he has still yet to face a serious punishment. His mind has been conditioned to think that there are little to no consequences for his actions and Who can blame him because so far he's been right.

He will fuck up again. A fuck up doesn't stop fucking up until the hammer drops on him and so far the hammer has not dropped on Jones.

You have no clue if he really took steroids. You are just a sheep minded weak virgin who listens to the haters so yo can ahve a reason to hate on Jones since hs is a potential GOAT.

sss.gif

Lead your own life, let others lead theirs...

- Steven Seagal

Back