Jon is above law and order

maybe when goldie gets fired he can hang out more with jon and they can coke up together

No it isn't, retard.

Sniff is to smell something, snort is to actually take the substance up your nose.

You're welcome.
You are incredibly dumb. Snort suggests a stronger inhale but sniffing lightly will accomplish the same thing. Sniff any small powder and some will inevitably find its way in and up. That's why things are called snuffboxes dumbass. Because they are for sniffing. Hey dipshit ever heard of a snortbox? Me neither. You mean I'm welcome to more of your uneducated illiterate lectures? Thanks, I guess.

At least Jones don't got to worry about getting shot by the law, like they shoot plenty of other brothers.

It's seems like this guy can sniff coke, run into light poles drunk while with other passengers, run red lights and hit pregnant people and then flee the scene, take steroids, have kids with 3 different women, and just be an all around fake guy and never have to deal seriously with his actions. If I did half the things Jones has done I'd be dead or in jail for a decade. I think that in his mind he probably feels invincible. He's done all this crazy shit that would ruin most people and he has still yet to face a serious punishment. His mind has been conditioned to think that there are little to no consequences for his actions and Who can blame him because so far he's been right.

He will fuck up again. A fuck up doesn't stop fucking up until the hammer drops on him and so far the hammer has not dropped on Jones.

But I think this is just a money thing.
He has money. he is famous. He gets preferential treatment. Simple as that!

But if he was white, people would claim he gets free because he was white. That is for sure!

Back