• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jon had Izzy cracking up

Proof that you guys take this shit a lot more serious than others. These two may not like one another, but it isn't this lifelong hatred they're going to hold for one another, filtering into and altering their perspective, unlike you guys always feeling the need to pick sides.

I have to take this more seriously than them. I've spent dozens of dollars over the course of the last 13 years that are riding on my opinions expressed on this website

I
Izzy just being real. Love or hate the guy he is real. He can respect what Jon does and not like him personally.
Unlike the sherdoggers act like Jon BBC'd their wives/girlfriends.
It’s called principales unless you got a thing for cokeheads. But to each his own

That was pretty funny to be honest. Got me good lol

Proof that you guys take this shit a lot more serious than others. These two may not like one another, but it isn't this lifelong hatred they're going to hold for one another, filtering into and altering their perspective, unlike you guys always feeling the need to pick sides.

That's only because they are 1000's of miles apart, put them together for 10 minutes, give Jon some air time and he will piss izzy off like there is no tomorrow with his lions and prey and alpha's type of shit.

One thing I will say is the clip with Jon watching Gane play Fifa is now in a whole different light. Can only imagine how weak he'd think izzys cartoon shit is.

Is his Christmas-tree still up, or already up?

The fighters all respect each other because they know what goes into this sport.

You have to sacrifice, put your blood and soul, physical and mental health on the line to climb the ladder.

They're brothers.

Everything beyond that is just theatre, a stage for them to create storylines and beefs to create interest in the minds of fans as entertainers.

It's fans who become invested, pick sides, become biased through their emotional investment. People get so hot and bothered that they become incapable of rational thought.

For the most part, fighters can read between the lines, cut out the bullshit and show respect where it's worthy. Which is a lesson in wisdom for most fans.

People hate Izzy for being himself. I couldn't care less what the guy does outside of the cage unless it's egregious. He cleaned out his division, was about to lap it again until Pereira showed up, took that fight the second it was offered rather than stall and fights often.
Exactly, and anyone should respect that.

Every time someone refers to Jesus in post fight I immediately assume they talk about gay Jesus not real Jesus.

Someone tell Jon the story of Hercules & Zeus ...

he might like it.

Then tell him...
it predates the christian copies y'all tell yourselves.

Back