Jon "GOAT Troll" Jones at it again

I no understandy

I think Jon just trolls MMA fans because they troll him. For example when MMA fans say stupid shit like "Fedor is greater than Jones" or "Anderson is the GOAT not Jones". Those statements basically amount to trolling so Jon just throws it back at the fans, as he should.

Makes a video about deleting posts.... deletes video about deleting posts.

Being a constant asshole for years is not "trolling".
It's just being an asshole.

Anderson is the undisputed GOAT troll, he actually portrays sensei seagal as a valuable mentor of his. Annoying as hell, but gotta give it to the man. He sure knows his trolling business.

Being a constant asshole for years is not "trolling".
It's just being an asshole.

I think it's possible for one to be an asshole AND troll at the same time. For instance if you're aware of being (or being perceived as) an asshole, and deliberately playing on that.

Where are you guys coming up with him trolling MMA fans...he's trolling Cormier and it's fucking epic lol

Jones would have become a bigger star than Conor by now if he simply embraced his true self instead of putting up that Christian choir boy BS for years and doing a terrible job at it.

I wish Jones would take his training serious. We are already watching arguably the GOAT. If he did, I think it would be undeniable.

I like Jones when he just embraces his dark side. None of that phony bullshit.

Back