Jon "GOAT Troll" Jones at it again

I think it's possible for one to be an asshole AND troll at the same time. For instance if you're aware of being (or being perceived as) an asshole, and deliberately playing on that.

Personally when I hear about someone "trolling", I imagine them acting out of their normal character on purpose to get people riled up and gain attention.
Also I don't understand how you can be aware of being an asshole and deliberately be an asshole at the same time. If you're an asshole then you're an asshole.
I'm not sure being an even bigger asshole than you usually are constitutes trolling.

This is why Jon is one of my favorite fighters in the UFC haha

I think it's possible for one to be an asshole AND troll at the same time. For instance if you're aware of being (or being perceived as) an asshole, and deliberately playing on that.

Trolls are assholes by definition. I don't mind troll Jones though. It's the fake/criminal Jones I don't like.

Personally when I hear about someone "trolling", I imagine them acting out of their normal character on purpose to get people riled up and gain attention.
Also I don't understand how you can be aware of being an asshole and deliberately be an asshole at the same time. If you're an asshole then you're an asshole.
I'm not sure being an even bigger asshole than you usually are constitutes trolling.

There's a difference between being an asshole and not being aware of it, and being an asshole and...being aware of it.

In this case, Jones is obviously aware of him (being perceived) as an asshole.

He's not (what do I know?) playing a character that is completely different from his actual self, but he's aware that he's pissing people off. That is trolling.

Trolls are assholes by definition. I don't mind troll Jones though. It's the fake/criminal Jones I don't like.

I've got no problem with fake Jones. We're all faking it to some extend, just not getting media attention when doing so.

I do have a problem with criminal Jones.

Meta as Fuck

The whole aphorism was predicated on his false claim that Jon posted a video about deleting posts. Whilst a video could be considered a post, that isn't what Jon said. It didn't work very well.

This guy is a slave to the opinions of the internet. Even if he is "trolling" people, he is still giving them so much attention that it fuels it more. He should focus on himself and not keep screwing up. He comes across as insecure.

I think Jon just trolls MMA fans because they troll him. For example when MMA fans say stupid shit like "Fedor is greater than Jones" or "Anderson is the GOAT not Jones". Those statements basically amount to trolling so Jon just throws it back at the fans, as he should.
Except Fedor is man enough not to worry about what people say yet Jones acts like a little kid.
The fact that you said it was stupid shit about Fedor being better than Jones means you dont know much.
Fedor fought the best of everyone Jones cuts weight and beats on people smaller than him and then pokes their eyes out. Fedor is a real nice respectful person Jones is...................well Jones.
Prime Fedor would demolish eye poker Jones.

Except Fedor is man enough not to worry about what people say yet Jones acts like a little kid.
The fact that you said it was stupid shit about Fedor being better than Jones means you dont know much.
Fedor fought the best of everyone Jones cuts weight and beats on people smaller than him and then pokes their eyes out. Fedor is a real nice respectful person Jones is...................well Jones.
Prime Fedor would demolish eye poker Jones.

Oh you! I thought you were serious for a moment. I see what you did there ;)

ZJgnCzA.0.gif

Holy shit that was first video was perfect. Lmfao.

Jon's emotionally immature, is all there is to it.
Shit's for teenagers and women.

Back