Jon "GOAT Troll" Jones at it again

I think it's possible for one to be an asshole AND troll at the same time. For instance if you're aware of being (or being perceived as) an asshole, and deliberately playing on that.
It makes it more fun when you know people are looking for any reason to be mad at you, the deleting posts thing to me is like who gives a fuck but it has made people so salty over the years that it is hilarious

Doesn't Jon have an abortion to carry out with a car somewhere?

That was actually gold...JJ knows whats up...SS is the great pretender.

That was actually gold...JJ knows whats up...SS is the great pretender.

You clearly haven't seen his martial arts instruction videos where he just taps people and they go flying like a chinese action movie except its real!

LOL Good to see Jones knows about that phoney Segal. Segals a fake martial artist 'legend'. guy has talked shit all the way to the top.

LOL Good to see Jones knows about that phoney Segal. Segals a fake martial artist 'legend'. guy has talked shit all the way to the top.

err no hes not he would beat the living crap out of that man in your DP as i have said watch his martial arts instruction videos where he beats up like 10 people and makes them all do flips with the touch of a finger.

Fedor, GSP, and Sliva are the three GOATS. In that order.

Jones would have become a bigger star than Conor by now if he simply embraced his true self instead of putting up that Christian choir boy BS for years and doing a terrible job at it.
Agreed. I like the new Heel-embraced Jon Jones.

Back