Jon “Bones” Jones in trouble again, accused of driving without license, registration, and insurance

fucking UBER?

In all honesty Jones is probably a retard, driving some 100k Bentley at 80mph w/ loud music on, just asking for the po-po to pick him up.

Maybe if he on the sly drove a secondhand honda civic that was in good condition (no broken tail lights and no rice rocket spoilers), and at the speed limit, he wouldn't have been fucked with.

He didn't have a license, registration or proof of insurance.

fucking UBER?

In all honesty Jones is probably a retard, driving some 100k Bentley at 80mph w/ loud music on, just asking for the po-po to pick him up.

Maybe if he on the sly drove a secondhand honda civic that was in good condition (no broken tail lights and no rice rocket spoilers), and at the speed limit, he wouldn't have been fucked with.

It never said why he was actually pulled over. He might have a case of no probable cause for pulling him over. He if decides to fight it, which he probably won't. But, they probably pulled him over, cause they knew it was jones and wanted to try and get him on something. Believe it or not, cops are assholes.

ITS NOT FUCKING POSSIBLE

hahahahaha

holy shit, i just saw this thread and laughed

this guy cant walk in a straight line

Rich or not, traffic violations have no impact on parole in most cases.

I can see that maybe for violations like low-level speeding. I would be surprised and disappointed if Driving Without a Valid License was not considered - especially for someone whose crime was vehicle related in the first place.

So far, I see nothing that suggests traffic violations are exempt.
http://www.newmexicocriminallaw.com/practice-areas/probation-violations/
Probation violation can occur not only if you violate the terms of your probation, but additionally if any of the following occur:
  • You are arrested for a new offense

http://cd.nm.gov/ppd/ppd.html
Standard supervision serves those offenders in the community who are less likely to re-offend and who do not fit the criteria of special programs. Some offenders are placed into standard supervision if they are pending acceptance in special programs. The following are the conditions of Standard Probation Supervision.

• State Laws: I will not violate any of the laws or ordinances of the State of NM, or any other jurisdiction. I shall not endanger the person or property of another.

The more explosive and athletic you are, the more you get into trouble with the law it seems. These explosive athletes simply can't act right and obey the laws of the land.
That's racist .... Or wait, is it?

well, this is something really stupid to do.
but really... i can see it like something everyone could do.
it's just a (stupid) error, pay the fine and it's ok.

who cares they are just traffic infractions... for all you poor people out there, when you are rich there are certain laws you dont have to follow and can just pay fines.

fucking UBER?

Just hire a personal driver. They're kind of expensive, but if he did, it would have saved him a lot of money.

xXKLzJ.gif

Let's play sherlok here. seriously. He was only fined for
no license
no insurance
no reg

So that means he wasn't pulled over for any obvious traffic violations (red light/speeding/driving while black).

So only two things then:
1. The po po are evil and follow Jones around to bust him for shits and giggles
2. The po po were driving behind Jones and randomly decide to enter the license in to the computer and decide to pull him over for some reason

Also who here drives w/ their insurance/reg in their wallet? My two cars are shared between my wife and i so they are both in their own little reg/insurance holder in the glove box, locked.

Lol... It seems that Jonny isn't grow up yet.

@LouisBolanos
More popcorn material.

Hell yeah! Can't wait to see how Jones' PR team will sweep this under the rug, can't wait to hear about the legal repercussions! Imagine the drama if the fight gets cancelled and Mighty Mouse vs. I'm an Olympic gold medalist becomes the new headliner!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back