Jon “Bones” Jones in trouble again, accused of driving without license, registration, and insurance

Wonder what kind of drugs he hid when he ran from the accident that injured the pregnant woman.

that's nothing, you just make more out of thist that ther is to it; just because of what happened with jon jones in his past (he is learning from his mistakes, just really slowly)

Let's play sherlok here. seriously. He was only fined for
no license
no insurance
no reg

So that means he wasn't pulled over for any obvious traffic violations (red light/speeding/driving while black).

So only two things then:
1. The po po are evil and follow Jones around to bust him for shits and giggles
2. The po po were driving behind Jones and randomly decide to enter the license in to the computer and decide to pull him over for some reason

Also who here drives w/ their insurance/reg in their wallet? My two cars are shared between my wife and i so they are both in their own little reg/insurance holder in the glove box, locked.

This is what I was saying. What reason did they pull him over? I'd have his lawyer fight this. What probable cause did they have to pull him over? You can't just pull someone over, just cause you feel like it. That's not how the law works. They probably realized it was Jones and wanted to try and get him on something.

Hell yeah! Can't wait to see how Jones' PR team will sweep this under the rug, can't wait to hear about the legal repercussions! Imagine the drama if the fight gets cancelled and Mighty Mouse vs. I'm an Olympic gold medalist becomes the new headliner!

They are not going to cancel a fight, cause of a minor traffic violation. Not a chance. he will get a $100 fine, if that. That's all.

Meh.. I've gone extended periods of driving without a license, etc.
Not the biggest deal, but one would think he'd be more careful, given his circumstances.

No big deal if you don't get caught.

I got the choice between 100 hours of community service or 4 days in jail for my third Driving on a suspended license. I naturally took the four days in lockup.

I got a warning on every occasion that I simply "forgot" my wallet. I do recall one time an officer telling me what the fine for the ticket would have been like $25 if I remember correctly.

It isn't a "crime" to forget your license. It is a crime to drive on a suspended/ revoked license.

My first two DWS, the judge laughed at. The "Gods" that run the MD. M.V.A. used to have to notify a driver of suspension/ revocation by certified mail. They stopped that around 20 years ago. I honestly didn't know that it was suspended and had the "physical card" in my possession. I found out it was suspended when I handed the officer(s) my license and registration. I retained the "card" after both stops! It is still valid as ID even after the driving privilege is removed.

All of the three resulted in a VOP charge. On all three occasions, my probation was not altered.
I knew I was suspended(and later revoked) because I got a warrant notice for not appearing in court of course I kept driving. I got pulled over and got my car towed twice and arrested the last time. but when you're young you do stupid shit. But Jones gets a longer leash for being a beast. If manziel was half as good in the NFL as Jones is in the UFC half the shit he's done would be swept under the rug

Well, he is consistent, I'll give him that.

They are not going to cancel a fight, cause of a minor traffic violation. Not a chance. he will get a $100 fine, if that. That's all.

Are you sure about that? Repeat offender on probation, with some pretty strict terms as part of his felony plea deal. That ain't minor, son! Could be some serious popcorn coming, fingers crossed!

Attention seeking I feel. Must not have been much love in the childhood household. Chandler just walked into a police station all hopped up on god knows what. It's like those two dopey brothers in grade school that always got in trouble, whose parents were always at the school for one of them. I guess Arthur was the good one?

Why would you drive without your wallet?
This happened to me one time in over 15ish years off driving, just grabbed my keys in a hurry, forgot the wallet. I have a valet i keep my EDC(every day carry) in when i come home, most ppl use like a dish i use something like this.
pid_11773-Amish-Furniture-13-Mens-Valet--10.jpg

My wallet was in the drawer, so now it's always out along w/ the keys, i was scared as shit driving back once i was at the checkout line realizing i forgot my wallet, driving back home, never again.

No DL = No Insurance coverage (or minimal coverage) for anyone he injures.
Nice guy!

Why not just take a damn Uber to grab your 1/4 Oz

I don't know how this is dealt with in the US, but...I clearly don't see how Jones will not get jail for this.

Jon Jones must have the lowest possible IQ.

Fucking Christ, if ever a human needed a personal driver its Jon fucking Jones.

I don't know how this is dealt with in the US, but...I clearly don't see how Jones will not get jail for this.

Q: I finished all of my community service dui class vic. awareness and finished probation but was still on probation for a week more so got caught driving on a suspended license with knowledge...

A: Honestly, you are facing some jail time on the DWLS off the DUI suspension and the violation of probation. I do not know how much and certainly a lawyer is going to try hard to avoid that scenario for you. Perhaps you have a defense to the DWLS charge. In some cases, a person had to drive out of duress or necessity or some other emergency situation. Please call our office if you...

http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/what-is-the-penalty-for-probation-violation--d-u-i-1209200.html

This is what I was saying. What reason did they pull him over? I'd have his lawyer fight this. What probable cause did they have to pull him over? You can't just pull someone over, just cause you feel like it. That's not how the law works. They probably realized it was Jones and wanted to try and get him on something.

Um surely he was banned from driving no? And hes well known in albuhoweveryouspellit. So iff course he'll be pulled over.

Fucking Christ, if ever a human needed a personal driver its Jon fucking Jones.

This is like the first thing the UFC should have given him knowing he is not quite sane.

Back