Jon “Bones” Jones in trouble again, accused of driving without license, registration, and insurance

Wtf?

He could buy a limo company for fucks sake.

Edit:

I just saw he forgot his wallet in another post. It will make a big difference if he just didn't have them on him or if he was driving on a suspended license. He was never charged with a DUI that second time so he may still have his license. If that is the case and he just forgot his stuff at home then that's no biggie.

18 threads? The fucking guy didn't even do anything. Seems like someone is trying to tarnish his reputation or not. Either way, he didn't even fucking do anything bad this time. So what, you ran over 20 people & did 5 pounds of cocaine. Doesn't everybody?

That's not true. I've gotten plenty of black first-time offenders off on probation for low-level felonies.

The latest charges appear to be traffic tickets. I've also had defendants on probation and not get it revoked over traffic tickets.

Obvious satire was obvious.

You'd be surprised how hard it is not to drive illegally when you got a whip sitting in your drive way.

I think I did this when I was his age... I was just lazy... the fine was like 900 dollars (I even had a license, insurance, and a registration but missed the court date...)

Obvious satire was obvious.
You'd be amazed at the shit people say on a regular basis. Satire was not-so-obvious, unless you measure its obviousness from the sender's perspective, but that'd be pointless.

Back