Movies JOKER: FOLIE A DEUX (Final Trailer, post #438)

IGN is a huge Disney shill, and have given out multiple 7s and 8s to awful trite garbage like Obi-Wan, She Hulk, Echo, and so on. No one should take their scores seriously.

IGN gave it a 5/10 in their review.

[<dunn]

I remember that review lol. God Hand was awesome, and was the first time I remember completely disagreeing with one of their scores. IGN would consistently give beat em up style games incredibly low scores, look up their equally terrible review of Double Dragon Neon from back in the day.

IGN have fucklong history of being mediocre/incopetent at review shit

They started with videogames way before let their retardness reach other media
God-Hand-IGN-1024x610.png

Gameplay was by far best trait of it too
19469391131603273406.JPG

"12 years ago, IGN gave a 3/10 review to "God Hand", which lead to low sales numbers and the unfortunate closure of Clover Studios. Today, God Hand stands on a pedestal as one of the best action games ever made. A reminder to do your research and never take a single opinion for granted. "​

"Wow, 73 Metascore and IGN's review stands as the only negative review for the game, almost completely tanking what could've been a positive Metascore. 9.1 user score, as well."

look-how-they-massacred-my-boy-godfather.gif

One of best PS2 studios ever closed because IGN, biggest VG site of these days had a reviewer that can call his dad uncle too, nevah forget

As soon as they said this was a musical it guaranteed I would not buy a ticket. Musicals are so lazy.

LOL @ most of you not remembering critics weren't kind to the first Joker film.

Think it currently has a 53% score on Rotten Tomatoes.

I'll wait for more trustworthy sources of critique before judging if its worth paying to go and watch.
lady gaga is in it, not giving the benefit of the doubt in this case.................................................. will wait it out for webm version

giphy.gif
Lady gaga is busted. Have you seen Leo’s reaction?

He wouldn’t react that way falling in a nuclear reactor 🤣
Insert she's too old for him joke.

As far as the movie I'm not excited for it after reading some of the plot. I enjoyed the first so I will check this one out but most likely won't be rushing out to see it either.

Meh, the last musical that I watched (and really, really liked), was "Dancer In The Dark".

Now it kinda makes sense why they cast Lady Gaga, but I won't watch as I still didn't get over that terrible, terrible House Of Gucci.
House of gucci was so dumb that I never finished the film I saw maybe 75 percent of it I have seen better lifetime movies.

Back