Movies Joker (2019) vs Captain America: Civil War (2016)

Better film

• Total voters
Spider-Man for me too. Logan is overrated but not shit

I think I was just angry about how subpar his "death" was, and insulted by the whole "adamantium bullet" thing. And then my rage from The Wolverine carried over to Logan. (Adamantium can't cut through adamantium. Even if it's super heated with an ion energy beam).

I went with joker but it's close. Civil war is more throw it on and enjoy.

I think I was just angry about how subpar his "death" was, and insulted by the whole "adamantium bullet" thing. And then my rage from The Wolverine carried over to Logan. (Adamantium can't cut through adamantium. Even if it's super heated with an ion energy beam).

It's a boring film, with just one great thing: Hugh Jackman.

I prefer X2 over it

The joker is a good movie but it is totally different in Almost every way. I enjoyed Civil War significantly more and it is by far the more important movie. Joker did absolutely nothing for The dç universe

Joker. TS this is Tyson/McNeely level matchmaking.

I actually liked Civil War until Spiderkid showed up. Like don’t try and sell me on some international UN like accord and then have one party use a child soldier.

That is an interesting criticism.

I went with Civil War. Rewatchability counts for a lot with me. I really enjoyed Joker. I'll watch it maybe once a year. Phoenix was spectacular and the story was dark and intriguing. I give it high marks. Civil War is heaps of fun and doesn't have to be watched in order with the rest of the MCU movies. I think I've watched it five or so times since I saw it in the theater.

Both great movies.

I prefer X2 over it

<{clintugh}>

After the shiny wore off from the X-men being on the big screen I realized all three of the originals were pretty much garbage. I'll have a watch now and then though it's like watching Return of the Living Dead 2. You watch for the terrible because you love the terrible.

I really enjoyed Logan. The story, setting, violence, potty words, all the feels.
<mma1>

I enjoyed the wolverine as well, I'm not into nitpicking comic book nerd details tho

I prefer X2 over it
X2 was good, I'll have to watch it again as I don't think I've seen it since it was in theaters. Logan was good tho, I liked it cuz it was gritty and violent

<{clintugh}>

After the shiny wore off from the X-men being on the big screen I realized all three of the originals were pretty much garbage. I'll have a watch now and then though it's like watching Return of the Living Dead 2. You watch for the terrible because you love the terrible.

I really enjoyed Logan. The story, setting, violence, potty words, all the feels.
<mma1>
I really liked x2 at the time. Can't remember anything about the original tho except that I rented it. Never seen 3rd

Prior to Xmen Apocaylopse and Xmen Dark Phoenix it was considered to be the worst Xmen movie.
Yea haven't seen those either lol

Days of future past
Logan
First class
X2
Wolverine
X1

Actually I need to watch days of future past and first class again as well

I liked both of these quite a bit.

Logan
Days
First Class

never saw Apocalypse or Dark Phoenix. Likely won't. Eventually will see The New Mutants though. I've heard mixed reviews from folks I know.

I liked both of these quite a bit.

Logan
Days
First Class

never saw Apocalypse or Dark Phoenix. Likely won't. Eventually will see The New Mutants though. I've heard mixed reviews from folks I know.
Yea those 3 are like interchangeable in terms of the best imo

Back