• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Join me and apologize to Do bronx

you dont think dustin is smart? he pressures these guys into a fire fight. And then he finishes them. I feel like i felt exactly like you did and i rode that feeling for years lol. Think about what you just did..You basically put cavet on his entire run. I thought we got Justin 2.0? isnt he smart? Chandler isnt dumb either. Thats the point of this whole thread. I think we should start removing the BUT, in our position on this guy lol.
I think he did really well against three fairly similar types of fighters in a row, not knocking him at all. I think he's tougher than we all thought, that much we can say. I ran around and went crazy each time. I think none of us expected him to land huge blows against these talented strikers, that much is true also. Fights like Islam, etc will be different as they will likely fight to win, even if by decision, and avoid taking huge damage.

I think the fights could have gone differently also if people fought smarter, but props to Olivera for just being the toughest one with the most lopsided skillset difference (in BJJ, where he can end the fight quickly).

Last edited:
I know im not the only person who didnt buy the hype. I have actually lost a good bit of money while eating crow for Olivera fights. I just knew he wasnt durable enough to stand up to chandler, Good enough to beat Dustin and for sure was gonna get beat down by my boy Justin... LMAO at me, and some of you. This man nearly TKOd Justin in the first exchange before snatching his soul moments later. I just wanted to take the time to publicly eat crow and say sorry to the Champ. Hes a BAD BAD MF... It really goes to show that Boys can become men inside the UFC. i say that super respectfully, its just that hes simply not the same kid that came into the UFC.

sad part is people are now saying he coulda beat khabib? Please stop this talk I dont want to have to eat anymore crow lol. That said i cant see a way he beats the Goat.

SORRY CHAMP!!!! im guilty of writing you off in a lot of fights i clearly was wrong about. Sure, people are wrong all the time but I feel i was mostly picking against the champ, rather than actually picking a challenger. Clearly i was just being a hating dick head lol.. I now know better. Own up with me if your in the same boat!!!! Good day sherbros
fuck you
<CanYouSeeMeNow>
The Bandwagon is full..

khabib has 3 defenses against strikers and won his title beating al laquinta
he is NOT the goat

I know im not the only person who didnt buy the hype. I have actually lost a good bit of money while eating crow for Olivera fights. I just knew he wasnt durable enough to stand up to chandler, Good enough to beat Dustin and for sure was gonna get beat down by my boy Justin... LMAO at me, and some of you. This man nearly TKOd Justin in the first exchange before snatching his soul moments later. I just wanted to take the time to publicly eat crow and say sorry to the Champ. Hes a BAD BAD MF... It really goes to show that Boys can become men inside the UFC. i say that super respectfully, its just that hes simply not the same kid that came into the UFC.

sad part is people are now saying he coulda beat khabib? Please stop this talk I dont want to have to eat anymore crow lol. That said i cant see a way he beats the Goat.

SORRY CHAMP!!!! im guilty of writing you off in a lot of fights i clearly was wrong about. Sure, people are wrong all the time but I feel i was mostly picking against the champ, rather than actually picking a challenger. Clearly i was just being a hating dick head lol.. I now know better. Own up with me if your in the same boat!!!! Good day sherbros
<Kobe213>
In his long career, he has over 90% finish rate. Let’s enjoy making money of Do Bronx.

He's definitely one of the best LW's in the world but I think there's a lot of results based analysis on him going around. You look at the fights he's been in and there's a lot of volatility there.

I was gonna like the OP's post until he jumped back on the stupid train by saying Charles would lose to Khabib. More money wasted.

Bend the knee sherbro. In all seriousness. Hugh Charles fan but I can see why he has doubtets. Jump on the train. There’s plenty of seats.

He's an awesome champ and is must-see TV for sure. The only question now is how long can he hold onto the throne? We all know he's on it whether Dana calls it official or not.

Back