• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Join me and apologize to Do bronx

You are lucky khabob is not fighting anymore or you would have to eat crow once again

No. He'll lose eventually and prove he was never that good

You are lucky khabob is not fighting anymore or you would have to eat crow once again

you REALLY think that? man thats amazing. I wont be eating more crow tho cuz if they did fight ill just be predicating a finish for either guy lol. Ive learned my lesson, this guy seems to be reaping his karam from the JBG

No. He'll lose eventually and prove he was never that good

did you mean to post this in the "show me your a sherdogger" topic?

lol you guys are clearly people who dont have the balls to admit when you are wrong lol. Bandwaggon? im not even an actual fan of his if you read the thread you would clearly see me say im not trying to even get on the hype train. You are one of those sherbros who just reads the topic of a post and part of the OP and says some mouth breather stuff?

also wtf you on with this male card? how are you even sure I am a male lol? are you that dense that every mma conversation has to be between men? LMAO so much fail in that post i dont even know where to begin. Do you think im the person in my AV or something?

News flash, one of the realest thing a man can do is acknowledge when hes wrong and own up to it. Nothing cool about being too dense to learn or change an opinion lol. good day yall
Fair enough.

It's never happen but there isn't much logical reason to believe Charles would have beaten PRIME Khabib.

It all comes down to position, and Khabib was an absolute master of controlling it. It is nearly impossible to sub or smash someone while they have a dominant position such as top position half guard or side control.

Khabib is way way way better at dictating position, the fight would have gone where he wanted it to go. Charles is willing to give up position and rely on his BJJ but he wouldn't have been in positions to use it.

Additionally, Khabib really didn't get hit much, so Charles other weapon, his crisp striking, would also have likely not really come into play.

Charles is on an amazing run, no doubt, and deserves massive respect, but he would have gotten smeshed by Khabib (no shame in that), probably similar to the end of the Felder fight.

I think Khabib fought so few competent grapplers in his career and thusly faced very little adversity. Do I think Charles beats Khabib? No. Do I think Khabib goes 29-0 if he's facing guys like Beneil, Oliveira, Arman, Gamrot, Islam etc? No I think Khabib would have probably lost some and been challenged a lot more honestly.

I'm not saying Arman would have beaten Khabib but I always imagined a fighter like Arman to be the guy to do it. Great cardio, physically big and athletic, great grappling and wrestling base, fast and powerful striking standing with the needed level of aggression and a low center of gravity. Now, I think Khabib would have beat Arman as it is now, I'm just saying archetypically.

I think Khabib fought so few competent grapplers in his career and thusly faced very little adversity. Do I think Charles beats Khabib? No. Do I think Khabib goes 29-0 if he's facing guys like Beneil, Oliveira, Arman, Gamrot, Islam etc? No I think Khabib would have probably lost some and been challenged a lot more honestly.

I'm not saying Arman would have beaten Khabib but I always imagined a fighter like Arman to be the guy to do it. Great cardio, physically big and athletic, great grappling and wrestling base, fast and powerful striking standing with the needed level of aggression and a low center of gravity. Now, I think Khabib would have beat Arman as it is now, I'm just saying archetypically.

Chances are you're right. No one keeps his 0 without being a little bit clever about it.

Good job, bro. Proud of you.

But Charles would either clobber Khabibi or choke him out.

giphy.gif
I don't even like Khabib but that's a great "If". Khabib was pretty much domination. I hope de Bronx will fight Islam and finish him standing after stuffing takedown attempts or even get a sub. But, like them or not, these guys (especially Khabib) are the cream of the cherryparade.

I know im not the only person who didnt buy the hype. I have actually lost a good bit of money while eating crow for Olivera fights. I just knew he wasnt durable enough to stand up to chandler, Good enough to beat Dustin and for sure was gonna get beat down by my boy Justin... LMAO at me, and some of you. This man nearly TKOd Justin in the first exchange before snatching his soul moments later. I just wanted to take the time to publicly eat crow and say sorry to the Champ. Hes a BAD BAD MF... It really goes to show that Boys can become men inside the UFC. i say that super respectfully, its just that hes simply not the same kid that came into the UFC.

sad part is people are now saying he coulda beat khabib? Please stop this talk I dont want to have to eat anymore crow lol. That said i cant see a way he beats the Goat.

SORRY CHAMP!!!! im guilty of writing you off in a lot of fights i clearly was wrong about. Sure, people are wrong all the time but I feel i was mostly picking against the champ, rather than actually picking a challenger. Clearly i was just being a hating dick head lol.. I now know better. Own up with me if your in the same boat!!!! Good day sherbros
Oliveira is the 5th or 6th best LW in the ufc.

That's fair.

Khabib was not a perfect fighter and the longer he would have stayed atop the traditionally most competitive division in the UFC, accumulating more and more film for his opponents to study, and giving them more time to specifically develop the skills needed to beat him, on a long enough timeline, someone would get the best of him.

But it would be no small feat to pull that off and shouldn't be taken lightly.

That's fair.

Khabib was not a perfect fighter and the longer he would have stayed atop the traditionally most competitive division in the UFC, accumulating more and more film for his opponents to study, and giving them more time to specifically develop the skills needed to beat him, on a long enough timeline, someone would get the best of him.

But it would be no small feat to pull that off and shouldn't be taken lightly.

I think if you took Khabibs 29-0 run and just replaced a lot of the guys he fought with guys I mentioned, he'd probably have lost once or twice along the way. Some eras are strong, others much weaker, regardless of "evolution" and I never thought highly of Khabibs era despite thinking very highly of Khabib, who I feel is a top 5 MMA grappler and MMA wrestler of all time.

lol you guys are clearly people who dont have the balls to admit when you are wrong lol. Bandwaggon? im not even an actual fan of his if you read the thread you would clearly see me say im not trying to even get on the hype train. You are one of those sherbros who just reads the topic of a post and part of the OP and says some mouth breather stuff?

also wtf you on with this male card? how are you even sure I am a male lol? are you that dense that every mma conversation has to be between men? LMAO so much fail in that post i dont even know where to begin. Do you think im the person in my AV or something?

News flash, one of the realest thing a man can do is acknowledge when hes wrong and own up to it. Nothing cool about being too dense to learn or change an opinion lol. good day yall
Good points

Other that "omg did you just assume my gender?"

You lost any credibility and have forgotten the face of your father. Slap your damn self.

I know im not the only person who didnt buy the hype. I have actually lost a good bit of money while eating crow for Olivera fights. I just knew he wasnt durable enough to stand up to chandler, Good enough to beat Dustin and for sure was gonna get beat down by my boy Justin... LMAO at me, and some of you. This man nearly TKOd Justin in the first exchange before snatching his soul moments later. I just wanted to take the time to publicly eat crow and say sorry to the Champ. Hes a BAD BAD MF... It really goes to show that Boys can become men inside the UFC. i say that super respectfully, its just that hes simply not the same kid that came into the UFC.

sad part is people are now saying he coulda beat khabib? Please stop this talk I dont want to have to eat anymore crow lol. That said i cant see a way he beats the Goat.

SORRY CHAMP!!!! im guilty of writing you off in a lot of fights i clearly was wrong about. Sure, people are wrong all the time but I feel i was mostly picking against the champ, rather than actually picking a challenger. Clearly i was just being a hating dick head lol.. I now know better. Own up with me if your in the same boat!!!! Good day sherbros
Saw it coming two years ago m8
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...the-slums-like-a-savage-future-champ.4127168/

Good points

Other that "omg did you just assume my gender?"

You lost any credibility and have forgotten the face of your father. Slap your damn self.

LMAO you confused me sir. you should slap your self for typing OMG like a valley girl when i clearly didnt type that ROFL. i just try to help some people that clearly need the help at times... I wasnt on no LGBT identity BS ROFL. i promise. my nuts still swangin.

one thing you can bet is that Olives fights will NOT go to a decision
hes there to kill or die. hes eating punches and walking forward. For how long?
Hopefully for a damn long time, hes the at the peak of entertainment + skillset in the UFC. Some may be considered more skilled, but charles is the current JBG avatar

I’ll also eat crow. I thought he was a paper champ. Now I think he’s neck and neck with Khabib in the LW GOAT talk.

I’ll also eat crow. I thought he was a paper champ. Now I think he’s neck and neck with Khabib in the LW GOAT talk.

welcome to the table sherbro, it goes down a lot easier when you eat it willingly lol.

Back