• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Join me and apologize to Do bronx

Druken_Vovchanchyn

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I know im not the only person who didnt buy the hype. I have actually lost a good bit of money while eating crow for Olivera fights. I just knew he wasnt durable enough to stand up to chandler, Good enough to beat Dustin and for sure was gonna get beat down by my boy Justin... LMAO at me, and some of you. This man nearly TKOd Justin in the first exchange before snatching his soul moments later. I just wanted to take the time to publicly eat crow and say sorry to the Champ. Hes a BAD BAD MF... It really goes to show that Boys can become men inside the UFC. i say that super respectfully, its just that hes simply not the same kid that came into the UFC.

sad part is people are now saying he coulda beat khabib? Please stop this talk I dont want to have to eat anymore crow lol. That said i cant see a way he beats the Goat.

SORRY CHAMP!!!! im guilty of writing you off in a lot of fights i clearly was wrong about. Sure, people are wrong all the time but I feel i was mostly picking against the champ, rather than actually picking a challenger. Clearly i was just being a hating dick head lol.. I now know better. Own up with me if your in the same boat!!!! Good day sherbros

Good job, bro. Proud of you.

But Charles would either clobber Khabibi or choke him out.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

lol I won’t count this guy out of any fight. I’ll bet inside the distance because one things for sure… this dude isn’t letting these fights go 5 rounds, one way or another.
War Olivera ( am I allowed to say that as a former hater?)

I just want to take a moment and apologize

to absolutely nobody! WhosTheBoss talks shit about anyone he wants

giphy.gif
It's never happen but there isn't much logical reason to believe Charles would have beaten PRIME Khabib.

It all comes down to position, and Khabib was an absolute master of controlling it. It is nearly impossible to sub or smash someone while they have a dominant position such as top position half guard or side control.

Khabib is way way way better at dictating position, the fight would have gone where he wanted it to go. Charles is willing to give up position and rely on his BJJ but he wouldn't have been in positions to use it.

Additionally, Khabib really didn't get hit much, so Charles other weapon, his crisp striking, would also have likely not really come into play.

Charles is on an amazing run, no doubt, and deserves massive respect, but he would have gotten smeshed by Khabib (no shame in that), probably similar to the end of the Felder fight.

I’ve always been a fan but thought at some point he started lacking heart. Now, he’s straight up become the Terminator. He changed and my opinion about him changed. That’s life.

OP trying to catch that train before it leaves the station

missed-train-late.gif

nah bro im so wrong on this guy its like "Fuck i deserve to walk".

im talking 3 , 8 bet round robins where charles was the only miss or one of two misses on the card lol. I didnt "lose" money in the true sense but if i had picked him those few times I would have cashed MAJOR lol. Thousands of Dollars "not won" because i didnt trust him. I wouldnt dare try to sneak on the train. I need to be able to remember how bad my legs burned from the walk so that i never make this mistake again lol. I know some very respectable sherbros who have been saying that hes different and i just didnt buy in. The Olivera lovers deserve all the seats on the train TBH.

I never thought of him as a champion but I can't deny that I recognized his skills, as did most people. He has always been way more talented than most fighters, he just had durability issues early on. He seems to have corrected that

Chute Boxe must have beat the quit out of Oliveira. Dude is born-again in the blood of the JBG.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Always been a fan of Oliveira, but more for his do or die style. Honestly was surprised to see him become champ, which made watching his rise to the top way more exciting and fun. Don't know when the train arrives at the station but until then, CHOO CHOO MFS!!!

What's next after apologizing, TS? wash his feet? looks like you need to get your male card revoked.

You bandwagoners are predictable. I'm 100% sure that when he loses you'll be saying he sucks and was always overrated.

What's next after apologizing, TS? wash his feet? looks like you need to get your male card revoked.

You bandwagoners are predictable. I'm 100% sure that when he loses you'll be saying he sucks and was always overrated.

lol you guys are clearly people who dont have the balls to admit when you are wrong lol. Bandwaggon? im not even an actual fan of his if you read the thread you would clearly see me say im not trying to even get on the hype train. You are one of those sherbros who just reads the topic of a post and part of the OP and says some mouth breather stuff?

also wtf you on with this male card? how are you even sure I am a male lol? are you that dense that every mma conversation has to be between men? LMAO so much fail in that post i dont even know where to begin. Do you think im the person in my AV or something?

News flash, one of the realest thing a man can do is acknowledge when hes wrong and own up to it. Nothing cool about being too dense to learn or change an opinion lol. good day yall

I think I was pretty spot on about him. He has th skills and his finishing prowess is legit but he takes a lot of damage in his fights and doesn't always show best IQ. Smarter fighters should be able to beat him but he can run through the top fighters that have limited skill sets like Justin and Chandler. Not saying he isn't legit and that he doesn't deserve props, I love watching him.

I think I was pretty spot on about him. He has th skills and his finishing prowess is legit but he takes a lot of damage in his fights and doesn't always show best IQ. Smarter fighters should be able to beat him but he can run through the top fighters that have limited skill sets like Justin and Chandler. Not saying he isn't legit and that he doesn't deserve props, I love watching him.

you dont think dustin is smart? he pressures these guys into a fire fight. And then he finishes them. I feel like i felt exactly like you did and i rode that feeling for years lol. Think about what you just did..You basically put cavet on his entire run. I thought we got Justin 2.0? isnt he smart? Chandler isnt dumb either. Thats the point of this whole thread. I think we should start removing the BUT, in our position on this guy lol.

I’ve been a fan since he debuted, to see how far he’s come is inspiring. Especially impressive how as a young fighter he was able to endure some bad losses and comeback improved..

I’ve always been a fan but thought at some point he started lacking heart. Now, he’s straight up become the Terminator. He changed and my opinion about him changed. That’s life.

Agreed, it's a great story, and just nuts to see how Charles evolved since joining Chute Boxe and is now in peak form.

Back