Johny, please move to MW or HW

Thought this thread was about Johny Hendricks..

johny-hendricks-looking-fat-with-sandwich.jpg

Pushing HW there. Seriously, he's a sad case. He had a short WW prime in which he was one of the best ever (strong wrestling, great chin, huge KO power, diverse striking, 5-round cardio) to a fat, unmotivated MW to a bare-knuckle brawler who'd much rather eat than train.

Thought this thread was about Johny Hendricks..

johny-hendricks-looking-fat-with-sandwich.jpg
Same. Thought he came out of retirement or something. Still not convinced that wasn’t planned by TS... who else spells the name that way?

Mousasi Delusion Syndrome is a serious condition.
Spoken from king Mousasi detractor-
(TOLD you ignore me. It's alright to have your opinion even though I think its a poor one but its your God given right to have it)

I'll make this brief because you just don't have It together when it comes to mousasi (no problem- it's just you're mma acumen and common sense- sherdog is filled with people like you. I'm sorry about brain comment).
1- push to become champ and 3 #1 contender fights ??? WTF ?
2- Mousasi fought near prime machida as his first fight back at 185 in several years and coming off back to back acl-tears.Mousasi so outstruck the backpedaling machida 66-35 in a very close fight where machida won 5th round and won fight (try watching with mute button on).
2- Mousasi lost to PRE usada hulking jacare and held his own for most of fight and would be a -250 favorite over mini jacare today (in a weird way, I'm grateful for that fight cause Gegard realised his raw talent as an elite wasn't good enough to deal with the cheating and the continued evolution of sport. He now trains like an elite AFTER THAT particular fight.....and for my money, he's become best middleweight in world right now RIGHT NOW ..." opinion" he's only the #3 ranked fighter in world so how crazy can that be ? Lol- I love this.
3- Uriah Hall... really ? He was " tko ed" - you know the difference, right ? Mousasi 10-8 ed him ,dominated every second of both fights OUTSIDE 13 seconds .This is as close as what a " fluke" is as Gegard demonstrated in 2nd fight which he didn't have to take (he had just entered top 4). He actually went to Northern Ireland on short notice to shut everyone up....which he did.
You really don't understand how this game works. If Gegard had left on a losing skid or even on a 1 fight win streak, I wouldn't bother with a debate. He happens to be the only fighter in UFC history to leave on 5 fight stoppage/Win streak (Leites fight was such massacre, I count his poor disfigured face as a stoppage) while in his prime.

You need to learn and understand (I'm not questioning your brain) how this game works.
I've been watching since UFC 40, as a hardcore MMA fan and enthusiast. I also train multiple TMA discipline myself. I'm telling you as someone who doesn't let fandom cloud my judgement that moose is maybe #5. Maybe! He didn't pass the test that mattered when the UFC pushed him to the top. 4 main events in a row to start his UFC career. 4!!! He went 2-2! After a win streak over no one of note he was pushed again and given a gimme fight in Hall and choked again. He almost lost to schlemko after leaving the UFC knowing it was either fight Romero and lose his title aspiration again or go to the Bleague and shine. Hes hardly shined though, performed poorly against Alex, won the title and fought another guy who proved he wasn't the top of the heap in the A league in Rory. What is Moose marquee win that makes him #1? Answer that and maybe you could change my mind. Trying to be an MMA elitist against someone like me wont work tho. I follow it and don't watch any other sport so your not going to convince me of anything a fighter wouldn't already have done for you

Mousasi Delusion Syndrome is a serious condition.
Dude idk how everyone is all on the moose. What is his marquee win that makes him #1? Why did he go 2-2 in his first 4 fights in the UFC that were all main events? Why did he choke against hall. Why did he leave the UFC instead of sign to fight Romero. Why did he get a gift against slem? Why did he defend his title against a UFC WW washout who couldn't cut it at the top either?

I've been watching since UFC 40, as a hardcore MMA fan and enthusiast. I also train multiple TMA discipline myself. I'm telling you as someone who doesn't let fandom cloud my judgement that moose is maybe #5. Maybe! He didn't pass the test that mattered when the UFC pushed him to the top. 4 main events in a row to start his UFC career. 4!!! He went 2-2! After a win streak over no one of note he was pushed again and given a gimme fight in Hall and choked again. He almost lost to schlemko after leaving the UFC knowing it was either fight Romero and lose his title aspiration again or go to the Bleague and shine. Hes hardly shined though, performed poorly against Alex, won the title and fought another guy who proved he wasn't the top of the heap in the A league in Rory. What is Moose marquee win that makes him #1? Answer that and maybe you could change my mind. Trying to be an MMA elitist against someone like me wont work tho. I follow it and don't watch any other sport so your not going to convince me of anything a fighter wouldn't already have done for you
I've been watching for 20 years and it's my opinion when it comes to Gegard Mousasi, you don't know what youre talking about for reasons I ALREADY STATED. You do understand that most UFC champions had come to UFC at first and suffered setbacks and then came back to become champ .You do understand that ? It's common fucking sense. Chris Weidman was always a great stand up fighter in the sense of keeping distance and keeping opposition at the end of his punches. Gegard only fighter to blow that up (standing). Chris didn't know what to do as for first time was backing up and getting pelted until he looked for a way out (and got it).
I only bring this up cause elite fighters get better and I'm bringing that example. The larger weidman took Gegard down and couldn't keep him down. Mousasi flat out gave the bjj ace his back and neck - nothing. A far cry from moose- jacare 2.

Shlemenko- ???? and you're involved in ? Disciplines you're involved- LMAO .The guy broke his eye socket 45 seconds in and still won. Just to validate, he was an 8-1 favorite and he'd be a 7-1 favorite in rematch because of the way the fight went down.
He destroys Carvalho (no mention) and all of sudden Rory is some scrub.In this day and age where fighters are coming up weight classes and not only winning but winning titles. Lol. He had what? 9 pounds on Rory and mAde him tap to strikes in a mere round and change.

He's 33 in prime with a very successful run in zuffa 12-3 and didn't get chance to fight for belt. He's 10-1 in last 11 [and a fluke one at that which he later proved].
He left on a 5 fight stoppage streak and right now it's my opinion that he's the #1 middleweight in world......which is FAR from crazy???? Lol.

Btw, I could give a fuck about your personal MMA background- what the fuck does that mean?

I've been watching for 20 years and it's my opinion when it comes to Gegard Mousasi, you don't know what youre talking about for reasons I ALREADY STATED. You do understand that most UFC champions had come to UFC at first and suffered setbacks and then came back to become champ .You do understand that ? It's common fucking sense. Chris Weidman was always a great stand up fighter in the sense of keeping distance and keeping opposition at the end of his punches. Gegard only fighter to blow that up (standing). Chris didn't know what to do as for first time was backing up and getting pelted until he looked for a way out (and got it).
I only bring this up cause elite fighters get better and I'm bringing that example. The larger weidman took Gegard down and couldn't keep him down. Mousasi flat out gave the bjj ace his back and neck - nothing. A far cry from moose- jacare 2.

Shlemenko- ???? and you're involved in ? Disciplines you're involved- LMAO .The guy broke his eye socket 45 seconds in and still won. Just to validate, he was an 8-1 favorite and he'd be a 7-1 favorite in rematch because of the way the fight went down.
He destroys Carvalho (no mention) and all of sudden Rory is some scrub.In this day and age where fighters are coming up weight classes and not only winning but winning titles. Lol. He had what? 9 pounds on Rory and mAde him tap to strikes in a mere round and change.

He's 33 in prime with a very successful run in zuffa 12-3 and didn't get chance to fight for belt. He's 10-1 in last 11 [and a fluke one at that which he later proved].
He left on a 5 fight stoppage streak and right now it's my opinion that he's the #1 middleweight in world......which is FAR from crazy???? Lol.

Btw, I could give a fuck about your personal MMA background- what the fuck does that mean?
It means I understand what I'm watching on a different level than you. What is his marquee win again?

It means I understand what I'm watching on a different level than you. What is his marquee win again?
Lol- let's say 20 of his 46 wins are marquee. Do you know how hard it is at 46-6 and showing no worse for weAr at age 33? We call that a paradox.

You're a lost cause.... just like athletes who think they can gamble on sports because they were in field. They'd go broke and thats not even you. You're a nobody for all I know. I'm just going on what you're posting.

Lol- let's say 20 of his 46 wins are marquee. Do you know how hard it is at 46-6 and showing no worse for weAr at age 33? We call that a paradox.

You're a lost cause.... just like athletes who think they can gamble on sports because they were in field. They'd go broke and thats not even you. You're a nobody for all I know. I'm just going on what you're posting.
You lost man, just move on

You lost man, just move on
No I get to add you to " my own list"...and I should feel proud because of your, lol, multi-disciplined background....but im not cause you're not" much" different than everyone else.
I'll end this in saying this (and I hope you can at least respect an opinion that " could be right" and "could be wrong")

Any fight between USA today's top 3 middleweight s (whit-romero- moose) especially after 2nd Romero fight would result in a betting line of 130 or less in any combination (That's what I do for a living). This would validate that I'm allowed to have the "opinion" that right now RIGHT NOW (not when Gegard fought machida back at 185 after several years at 205 and com8ng off acl-tears)
...again, right now that Gegard Mousasi is the best middleweight in world. Could he lose to either of the 2 ? Yes, of course.....he could obviously win too.

Elite fighters get better. They evolve. Mousasi has done a 180 in wrestling department. You understand ?
Stipe lost to Struve..... does he lose today ? No (and hes a gigantic favorite on top)
Woodley lost to Marquadt- got KTFO .Today he's a -1300 favorite over that very same guy. He also lost to Rory. After Lawler fights and especially mousasi fight, Woodley comes in at -265 favorite [in that range].

If I came on here said " hey, Derek Brunson had some tough breaks but I believe he's a top 3 middleweight talent wize then I could understand some of the things you say. --- Not a guy who left the ufc on a 5 fight stoppage streak and 12-3 under zuffa umbrella .
I'd be willing to bet money that it has never happened in the company s history (especially a guy in his prime).
Lastly, YOU picked the wrong guy if you think I'd be intimidated in any way of " you're multi-disciplined" background.

No I get to add you to " my own list"...and I should feel proud because of your, lol, multi-disciplined background....but im not cause you're not" much" different than everyone else.
I'll end this in saying this (and I hope you can at least respect an opinion that " could be right" and "could be wrong")

Any fight between USA today's top 3 middleweight s (whit-romero- moose) especially after 2nd Romero fight would result in a betting line of 130 or less in any combination (That's what I do for a living). This would validate that I'm allowed to have the "opinion" that right now RIGHT NOW (not when Gegard fought machida back at 185 after several years at 205 and com8ng off acl-tears)
...again, right now that Gegard Mousasi is the best middleweight in world. Could he lose to either of the 2 ? Yes, of course.....he could obviously win too.

Elite fighters get better. They evolve. Mousasi has done a 180 in wrestling department. You understand ?
Stipe lost to Struve..... does he lose today ? No (and hes a gigantic favorite on top)
Woodley lost to Marquadt- got KTFO .Today he's a -1300 favorite over that very same guy. He also lost to Rory. After Lawler fights and especially mousasi fight, Woodley comes in at -265 favorite [in that range].

If I came on here said " hey, Derek Brunson had some tough breaks but I believe he's a top 3 middleweight talent wize then I could understand some of the things you say. --- Not a guy who left the ufc on a 5 fight stoppage streak and 12-3 under zuffa umbrella .
I'd be willing to bet money that it has never happened in the company s history (especially a guy in his prime).
Lastly, YOU picked the wrong guy if you think I'd be intimidated in any way of " you're multi-disciplined" background.
I'm not calling you out to fist fight me over an internet debate, don't e-thug me or claim I called you out firstly. If Romero was anywhere near or less than -275 Favorite I'd clean that bookie out. Once again, you are out of your depth here if you are claiming Romero isn't a substantial favorite over moose. He has zero marquee wins against a true top 5 opponent at 185(weidman was on as good of a getting stopped streak as moose was on the stoppage streak you keep foaming at the mouth about, which actually isn't even true. Leites survived the whole fight without ever being in danger of being put away. Damage doesn't equal a finish, so quit trying to fool people reading your c level analysis. Woodley and Stipe stayed in the big league and still won the belts is the difference between them. No one except Jones is unbeatable and the other champs currently all have equal or less UFC losses than moose! You are wrong about this one guy, white flag and move along

Johnny Cheeseburger Hendrix at HW def makes sense. Agreed.

I'm not calling you out to fist fight me over an internet debate, don't e-thug me or claim I called you out firstly. If Romero was anywhere near or less than -275 Favorite I'd clean that bookie out. Once again, you are out of your depth here if you are claiming Romero isn't a substantial favorite over moose. He has zero marquee wins against a true top 5 opponent at 185(weidman was on as good of a getting stopped streak as moose was on the stoppage streak you keep foaming at the mouth about, which actually isn't even true. Leites survived the whole fight without ever being in danger of being put away. Damage doesn't equal a finish, so quit trying to fool people reading your c level analysis. Woodley and Stipe stayed in the big league and still won the belts is the difference between them. No one except Jones is unbeatable and the other champs currently all have equal or less UFC losses than moose! You are wrong about this one guy, white flag and move along
Dude, I stopped at the 42 year old stamina issued Romero-275 over Mousasi. ... oh and the extremely uncompetitive fight between Mousasi and Leites. I mean do you have eye balls? The guy took the beating of his life and flopped on his back for last minute so he wouldn't get finished ( unlike 3 months prior when he took " the great coward Bisping " for a 25 minute walk down in a split (now, there's the difference from a good fighter (Bisping) and an elite (mousasi) and they were only months apart.

Are you mentally challenged or you don't understand mma wagering or you're not familiar which would be ok...

275- dude, you really think you know your stuff- LAUGH MY FUCKING ASS OFF.

...and I'm not calling you out in anyway. I am happy putting you in your place cause it sounds like you're not used to it.

275 ( tears are literally forming in me eyes )
OMG

Last edited:
275- I almost just got into a car accident. Lol .
Yeah - you know your stuff.

275- I almost just got into a car accident. Lol .
Yeah - you know your stuff.
You are insane if you think a guy who struggled with Alexander schlemenko is any where inside the range of +200 underdog to Yoel. Where this myth comes about Romero stamina is a joke. He has so many 3rd round stoppages its insane. You're out of your depth and dodged every fact i threw at you and now are acting like a gambling guru to avoid losing the battle of fact vs fiction. Its embarrassing for you honestly

Dude, I stopped at the 42 year old stamina issued Romero-275 over Mousasi. ... oh and the extremely uncompetitive fight between Mousasi and Leites. I mean do you have eye balls? The guy took the beating of his life and flopped on his back for last minute so he wouldn't get finished ( unlike 3 months prior when he took " the great coward Bisping " for a 25 minute walk down in split (now, there's the difference from a good fighter (Bisping) and an elite (mousasi) and they were only months apart.

Are you mentally challenged or you don't understand mma wagering or you're not familiar which would be ok...

275- dude, you really think you know your stuff- LAUGH MY FUCKING ASS OFF.

...and I'm not calling you out in anyway. I am happy putting you in your place cause it sounds like you're not used to it.

275 ( tears are literally forming in me eyes )
OMG
Once again, he DID NOT STOP THALES LEITES. YOU CANT CALL IT A 5 FIGHT STOPPAGE STREAK WHEN THE JUDGES DECIDED THE WINNER. Just throw up the white flag. When did I ever claim Mike to be elite? Never, that's when. However, I would favor Mike over Mousasi as an underdog and not be surprised if he got a ud over moose even a little. Bisping matches up great against him, cardio is close, bisping is more technique oriented as far as the boxing goes, and could win by countering him for 3 rounds and have good enough tdd to stop the grappling (only ever tapped to Rockhold and didnt tap to GSP)

You are insane if you think a guy who struggled with Alexander schlemenko is any where inside the range of +200 underdog to Yoel. Where this myth comes about Romero stamina is a joke. He has so many 3rd round stoppages its insane. You're out of your depth and dodged every fact i threw at you and now are acting like a gambling guru to avoid losing the battle of fact vs fiction. Its embarrassing for you honestly
I already explained the schlemenko situation you dumb....(forget it- go bust your orbital and come back and post ).
I've also detailed much over this back and forth as you're acting like I haven't .
You continue to embarrass yourself in saying that a 42 year old stamina issued fighter would be a 3-1 favorite over mousasi (now you lowered it to a +200 underdog on Gegard part which is ridiculous- if you go with your orig8nal -275 then that would make Gegard around +235. If someone in Vegas posted such a line, he would get fired and line would immediately come off board).

I'll continue to teach and you can continue to learn.I might just make you a personal project of mine.

No he couldn't. He lost every main fight in his UFC run. Including going 2-2 in his first 4 fights that were all main events. After that he lost his next gimme fight to get a free title shot and was absolutely flat lined. He panic wrestled storm for a boring decision he didn't deserve. Lovato probably massacred him because moose Is overrated as fuk

Moose left on a 5 fight win streak including 4 finishes over Vitor, Thiago Santos, Weidman avenging his Uriah Hall loss.

Machida was juiced up in the Moose fight according to Moose (and USADA) and getting subbed by Jacare in a close fight is nothing to be ashamed of.

Mousasi just needs to take on look at the Brazilian’s physique the first time they fought in February 2014 to conclude that he was in fact taking performance-enhancing drugs (PEDs):

“Look at his physique, I think that says enough,” Mousasi said. “He’s a skilled guy, no doubt about it, but when you get older, everything goes a little bit downward. Fighters, they cannot fight until 47 years old as they did before. If they’re clean, it’s difficult, especially against high-class fighters.”

https://www.lowkickmma.com/mousasi-lyoto-machida-was-100-percent-on-steroids/

Once again, he DID NOT STOP THALES LEITES. YOU CANT CALL IT A 5 FIGHT STOPPAGE STREAK WHEN THE JUDGES DECIDED THE WINNER. Just throw up the white flag. When did I ever claim Mike to be elite? Never, that's when. However, I would favor Mike over Mousasi as an underdog and not be surprised if he got a ud over moose even a little. Bisping matches up great against him, cardio is close, bisping is more technique oriented as far as the boxing goes, and could win by countering him for 3 rounds and have good enough tdd to stop the grappling (only ever tapped to Rockhold and didnt tap to GSP)
Now it's official. You have no clue. Mousasi would be a -400 favorite today over bisping and a -300 favorite over Bisping when he was still fighting AND TURNED DOWN TITLE FIGHT AGAINST GEGARD at end of mousasi s contract .
Lol- you fool, Gastellum was -265 favorite over Bisping.
LMAO- This getting better and better (did I not tell you this IS WHAT I DO for/living)

Back