Johny, please move to MW or HW

??????
My W is confirmed.
Btw, Gastellum is fighting Israel for belt.
Lmao.
Lovato is a tougher fight than both for Gegard.
The " A" league....lol
It ,of course, still is EXCEPT 185 TOP SPOT.
BMMA can " arguably " claim they have #1 middleweight.

John makfressi (whatever) got fucking owned today to all the makfressi detractors.
You lost so badly. I have no detractors. You look like a moron today and you tapped to strikes

Thought this thread was about Johny Hendricks..

johny-hendricks-looking-fat-with-sandwich.jpg

I legit thought that's what he was referring to, thinking this was a super old thread.

That Weidman win was a massacre now lmao stop nuthugging the Bummator fighter. If he were good enough to be UFC champ, he'd be there
Dude- just like mkt, your opinion is a
joke to me- you're a moose detractor (everyone knows it)- just ignore.

Chris quit.
His face was a pumpkin.
Gegard didn't have a scratch.
Do you have eye balls ?

He left ufc on a 5 five fight stoppage streak . You need therapy. It turns out UFC champ can't handle ufc stresses and now the interim title will be decided by a circus.
BMMA can't no doubt " arguably"[ do you know what that means?] that they have best middleweight.

Oh, you make me laugh. You amuse me cause you're clueless.

Dude- ignore me (You're not on my level)

You lost so badly. I have no detractors. You look like a moron today and you tapped to strikes
You can say whatever you want. I owned you today- My win . A first - you made me cry (out of laughter and almost got me in an accident because of it).
I own you so take the high road and own it. At least I'll respect you (well- maybe)

Moose isnt and wasnt good enough to be the champ, hes the Overeem of the MW division. Decent, but not the absolute best and there are better fighters
What do you mean by absolute best ? As in THEE GOAT?

Let me try this one last time. It's my god given opinion that the current #3 ranked middleweight is in fact the best middleweight in world right now ( this would be far from a "crazy" opinion)
What's wrong with you ?

Dude - ignore me. Easy.

I wonder what you must think of Demetrius Johnson and his interview 8 months ago when asked for his top 5 mmartists of all time . He could only come up with 2 (Google it- you don't deserve for me to offer you clickage).
" Jon Jones and Gegard Mousasi ".

There are plenty of people aware of this. Now ,I admit - this doesn't make it true....its an opinion. I'm just wondering what you think of Demetrius and his comments. I won't ask my minion, makfressi cause he's a multi-disciplined mmartist and his opinion is obviously levels above dj (this place is pure comedy)

You can say whatever you want. I owned you today- My win . A first - you made me cry (out of laughter and almost got me in an accident because of it).
I own you so take the high road and own it. At least I'll respect you (well- maybe)
I won, good try but you tapped

Let me try this one last time. It's my god given opinion that the current #3 ranked middleweight is in fact the best middleweight in world right now ( this would be far from a "crazy" opinion)
What's wrong with you ?

Dude - ignore me. Easy.

I wonder what you must think of Demetrius Johnson and his interview 8 months ago when asked for his top 5 mmartists of all time . He could only come up with 2 (Google it- you don't deserve for me to offer you clickage).

There are plenty of people aware of this. Now ,I admit - this doesn't make it true....its an opinion. I'm just wondering what you think of Demetrius and his comments. I won't ask my minion, makfressi cause he's a multi-disciplined mmartist and his opinion is obviously levels above dj (this place is pure comedy)
Haha you went 0-2 today ya simp

What's wrong with you ?

Dude - ignore me. Easy.

I never claimed to know more than the pros, just little sissy cucks like you who tap to strikes and quit on the stool today

I never claimed to know more than the pros, just little sissy cucks like you who tap to strikes and quit on the stool today
Lol- how old are you ?
I wrecked you today.
Talking about stools, Yoel and his bothered lungs should've lost to TIM KENNEDY after refusing to get his non oxygen arse off stool (as in stoolgate- also had his problems with brunson- see how we can do this. I teach and I don't bring these things up cause they were years ago.I know how this game works and pretty respectful towards fighters outside Bisping in my 20 I put in).

I teach, you learn as now-metaphorically ,youre my minion. I own you with today's domination.

Lol- how old are you ?
I wrecked you today.
Talking about stools, Yoel and his bothered lungs should've lost to TIM KENNEDY after refusing to get his non oxygen arse off stool (as in stoolgate- also had his problems with brunson- see how we can do this. I teach and I don't bring these things up cause they were years ago.I know how this game works and pretty respectful towards fighters outside Bisping in my 20 I put in).

I teach, you learn as now-metaphorically ,youre my minion. I own you with today's domination.
You sound like Dillishaw. Don't be a salty loser. It's a bad look

What's wrong with you ?

Dude - ignore me. Easy.

"Jon Jones and Gegard Mousasi ".

Being the best and being the greatest are 2 different things. Get it straight - e.g Jonah Lomu is the greatest Rugby player ever, but hes no where near the best.

I also think its idiotic to think Moose is the best, because what you're saying is that he is better than Whittaker, Yoel, Jacare etc. Being the best is also about being consistent, doing one offs doesnt make you the best. Now I understand that fighters get better, but Mousasi isnt one of them im afraid.

Mighty Mouse is in One Championship innit? His fav fighters is his opinion, thats cool. Ive seen him predict a lot of things that were wrong, where you going with this tho?

Rockhold sais he'd beat Mooses ass before he ran away to Bummator. Yet Rockhold rated Whittaker the best? even before he was champion. Whats your thoughts on that

Back