Johny, please move to MW or HW

McGregor could do it if they make 165
Gsp if they make 165 aswell
There is no 165- and thats a no with Conor ???? I'd agree with a prime Gsp (still in UFC would be quite a feat) but again, there is no 165.

It would be an obvious first fight for Jones at HW dumbass. I think Jones is just scared to continue to keep making his career look bad.

30 lbs more fat on DC wouldn't change anything.
Jones beats him as easily at HW as he did at LHW, anyone who thinks anything else is delusional.

Yes Jones is a drugs cheat but you don't just become shit after using PEDs if you carry on and don't use them. Look up Justin Gatlin for an example.

Jones at MW?

images

You are clueless? Sometimes elite fighters come to UFC and have a couple setbacks EARLY in tenure and then go on to become champ (Stipe, rda, t-wood- just to name a few).
Gegard 12-3 under zuffa banner and LEFT ON 5 fight stoppage streak (all massacres on top of it).
Do you have a brain ? Do you know basic common sense is ?

Btw, he's be favored over ANY fighter on entire BMMA roster...... that's why I brought that up ( maybe Bader fight would open up a tight line due to his size and wrestling).

You Mousasi detractors need to step back and really look at his body of work over 15+ years ....and is only 33 , in his prime - best version, evolved with the times and shows no worse for wear. Doesn't even make sense.

I also agree with lovato (not against Gegard ) but in sense he s worlds best secret at 185 and would be a top 5-7 in UFC. No one really knows yet.
I have a brain and I saw Mousavi get a huge push from the UFC when they obviously wanted him as champ. He couldn't cut it and failed all 3 number 1 contenders test. He was easily beat by a non prime Machida, subbed by Jacare(who cleared the fluke upkick nonsense) and was st we starched by number 22 Uriah Hall. He had zero notable wins on his way out of the UFC, except Chris Weiner who is obviously struggling terribly. He barely beat storm and than beat a ww who also left the UFC proving he wasn't built for the top anymore. Calm down and let Moose prove his worth instead of his fans trying to convince everyone how good he is

I have a brain and I saw Mousavi get a huge push from the UFC when they obviously wanted him as champ. He couldn't cut it and failed all 3 number 1 contenders test. He was easily beat by a non prime Machida, subbed by Jacare(who cleared the fluke upkick nonsense) and was st we starched by number 22 Uriah Hall. He had zero notable wins on his way out of the UFC, except Chris Weiner who is obviously struggling terribly. He barely beat storm and than beat a ww who also left the UFC proving he wasn't built for the top anymore. Calm down and let Moose prove his worth instead of his fans trying to convince everyone how good he is
I'll make this brief because you just don't have It together when it comes to mousasi (no problem- it's just you're mma acumen and common sense- sherdog is filled with people like you. I'm sorry about brain comment).
1- push to become champ and 3 #1 contender fights ??? WTF ?
2- Mousasi fought near prime machida as his first fight back at 185 in several years and coming off back to back acl-tears.Mousasi so outstruck the backpedaling machida 66-35 in a very close fight where machida won 5th round and won fight (try watching with mute button on).
2- Mousasi lost to PRE usada hulking jacare and held his own for most of fight and would be a -250 favorite over mini jacare today (in a weird way, I'm grateful for that fight cause Gegard realised his raw talent as an elite wasn't good enough to deal with the cheating and the continued evolution of sport. He now trains like an elite AFTER THAT particular fight.....and for my money, he's become best middleweight in world right now RIGHT NOW ..." opinion" he's only the #3 ranked fighter in world so how crazy can that be ? Lol- I love this.
3- Uriah Hall... really ? He was " tko ed" - you know the difference, right ? Mousasi 10-8 ed him ,dominated every second of both fights OUTSIDE 13 seconds .This is as close as what a " fluke" is as Gegard demonstrated in 2nd fight which he didn't have to take (he had just entered top 4). He actually went to Northern Ireland on short notice to shut everyone up....which he did.
You really don't understand how this game works. If Gegard had left on a losing skid or even on a 1 fight win streak, I wouldn't bother with a debate. He happens to be the only fighter in UFC history to leave on 5 fight stoppage/Win streak (Leites fight was such massacre, I count his poor disfigured face as a stoppage) while in his prime.

You need to learn and understand (I'm not questioning your brain) how this game works.

move to MW? lol you really think he could make MW?

Jones can't do 185 otherwise we'd have only UFC fighter that could have shot (A good one at that) at champ champ champ.
That's why while Gegard is still 33, he could be only fighter in major promotion (BMMA) that could pull off feat.

Mousasi Delusion Syndrome is a serious condition.

Back