• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Johny Hendricks On ESPN Podcast, Talks Comeback, Recent Losses & A Lot More

He must have only been going 65% recently.

I was talking about in the past, not this particular interview.

No, I get it. I like to get riled up and get others going too lol especially on this subject.

The fact is, every single fighter ever gives excuses...if you don't like that fighter. If you like that fighter, he's giving you reasons. Because if not, if a fighter doesnt say...every single time he's asked that "Fighter X beat me because he's better than me" then it's an excuse. People just refuse to admit this logic, when it's pretty sound logic.

No, I get it. I like to get riled up and get others going too lol especially on this subject.

The fact is, every single fighter ever gives excuses...if you don't like that fighter. If you like that fighter, he's giving you reasons. Because if not, if a fighter doesnt say...every single time he's asked that "Fighter X beat me because he's better than me" then it's an excuse. People just refuse to admit this logic, when it's pretty sound logic.

I know what you’re saying. But you have to admit, Hendricks takes it to another level. And I really want to be a fan, he just makes it so hard.

I know what you’re saying. But you have to admit, Hendricks takes it to another level. And I really want to be a fan, he just makes it so hard.

I just don't think he's very smart, tbh lol

He doesn't understand about public perceptions and shit like that. He's a PR nightmare. Not because he's some hoodlum or talks shit about the company...he just isn't smart enough to NOT say what most fighter won't say. Or at least, most fighters will phrase it different. Nobody called GSP saying he wasn't in the right place mentally before the Hendricks fight an excuse.

You people will not be happy until Hendricks comes out and just says "I fucking suck"

Because if he says Dolce fucked him up, you shit on him for making excuses...and then go in another thread and call Dolce bullshit bro science.

If he says he brought in the wrong training partners to train for a karate guy, you say he's blaming his training partners...not reading between the lines of "Hendricks hired his training partners"

He said he has 2nd degree burns, and people laugh...while his skin peels off his back.

If he says he broke his hand in the fight, you call it an excuse...and then laugh at his fat ass in pictures after hand surgery.

If he says "I didn't swing full power to conserve myself, so I was only throwing about %70 power" every time someone posts you post **insert shitty %70 joke here**

These people never fail, sherdog is full of successful people.

These people never fail, sherdog is full of successful people.

It's a bit hypocritical on my part, I hate sweeping generalizations...it's just so often here that i'm not sure it is a sweeping generalization

Nah, I'd rather not listen to him say 'you know what I mean' a thousand times

i think that's hendricks I'm thinking of lol

Check my avi

He gave no excuses, if he did in any capacity, he blamed his own actions, nothing wrong with that either.

He generally does blame his own actions, but people call them excuses.

I'm a huge Hendricks fan and I hope he gets his shit together to make a decent run again.

Hendricks is the most underrated fighter ever. Never talks trash, fought legit competition, even in his last two fights which resulted to losses. He doesn't get enough credit for that. Beat top 5 fighters in great fashion. Dude took down Condit, what, 13 times? Throws epic combos, closes distances against rangier fighters like nothing (Condit, Kos, etc.) Beat GSP into retirement. And he chews tobacco during press-conferences. What else do you want lol

Edit: there should be an option to like your own posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back