Johny Hendricks' Freudian slip or poor word choice?

christ, he meant "resort" punched in the head by Robbie Lawler for 10 fucking rounds, also you try giving an interview with 100% of your facilities and you'll still fuck up easy words when a fucking mic and a camera are on your ass.
Faculties?

Sounds like a direct admission to me. Nice to see some honesty.

Jesus Johny, move up to the HW division already.

Maybe even leave the UFC? Revert to drugs and deer burgers?

He'd do really well in the Rizin OW Tourney.

First thing I noticed in that photo was that there are no fries to be seen.

Good work johnny! You can have the burger without the fries.
I just now noticed for the first time that miesha is in the background.

he looks half the man he did when fought GSP. Does Freudian means USADA in latin?

Hendricks, "If I can’t be champ without them, I’ll never revert to drugs to be champ.”

Revert means to return to a previous state, condition, or practice. If it was a Freudian slip, he left out the word 'again' after champ.

The other explanation is that he doesn't know how to use 'revert' correctly.

After I saw that Nate Diaz couldn't say "amateur" correctly, I don't expect any fighter to have particularly good vocabulary or word choice in their interviews.

He probably wanted to say "resort" to drugs.

Hendricks, "If I can’t be champ without them, I’ll never revert to drugs to be champ.”

Revert means to return to a previous state, condition, or practice. If it was a Freudian slip, he left out the word 'again' after champ.

The other explanation is that he doesn't know how to use 'revert' correctly.

Big Rig is a dumb farmer wrestling good old boy. He does three things well, wrestle, a hook and eat.

Don't expect him to be an erudite.

So we have a testing baseline for GSP by WADA !? Have we ever seen the results!?

Honestly curious, didn't think he released anything to the public.

You fail, they inform the public. You pass, it's you're ok.

Also baseline doesn't mean what you think it means.

@curly He had to have discipline at one time to get where he got wrestling...being a millionaire, wife, kids...maybe grew soft. Did me. Not the millionaire part but I have a job where I have no wants so got lazy professionally. Not everyone is an overachiever 100% of the time. Work to live not live to work sorta things.

He definitely didn't mean to use the word revert

He was probably trying to say return

Poor word choice I believe, nothing more.

He meant to use the word "resort".

Give him a break. He gets punched in the head for a living.
Hit the nail on the head, I think poor Johny is only dealing with a few low cards and maybe a joker in his deck

Big Rig is a dumb farmer wrestling good old boy. He does three things well, wrestle, bow fishing and eat.

Don't expect him to be an erudite.
Fixed my friend...
2m30bxe.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back