Johny Hendricks doesn’t get enough credit for retiring GSP

I really gotta rewatch this fight again. I haven't seen it since it was live and it's been heavily debated on here.

Maybe because GSP hinted he was taking a break from the sport (he said he would make an announcement) BEFORE the fight?

Last edited:
He called for strict testing. Got into huge arguments with Dana over this.. Then came back and passed all tests from USADA..

It's almost not even funny how naive some of you are.

GSP did steroids. Hendricks did steroids. Anderson Silva did steroids. Jon Jones does steroids. LeBron James does steroids. Adrian Peterson does steroids.

There might be less than 10 fighters in the UFC who are actually clean.

If it wasnt for the fact that he declined with USADA he would. But most feel like he was cheating.

He called for strict testing. Got into huge arguments with Dana over this.. Then came back and passed all tests from USADA..

Don't leave out the letters from GSP's manager's or whoever where they flat out asked what precisely they'd be testing for. And how he or they would be out of the country and unable to be contacted.

That was fishy.

Don't leave out the letters from GSP's manager's or whoever where they flat out asked what precisely they'd be testing for. And how he or they would be out of the country and unable to be contacted.

That was fishy.

He passed all the tests from USADA. And he may have 1 more fight to go.. Had he come back and got his whooped that is a different story.

That was fishy.

people who say this are the most braindead people of all fucking time. try using critical thinking.

GSP wanted hendricks and himself tested. He proposed a drug testing agency. Hendricks then proposed a DIFFERENT drug testing agency. GSP then had his people ask about that agency to make sure it was as good as the one he chose...

would you let someone you think is cheating write their own fucking test?

GSP is the new Fedor.

When Fedor was #1, there were daily threads glorifying him and trying to discredit him.

That is now GSP. Every. Day. And he's literally retired.

GOAT gonna GOAT.

How do you know they wanted to make sure the other testing agency was as strict? How do you know they weren't worried about some other test they hadn't taken into account?

I don't recall who wanted which agency but one of them had Victor Conte as a "special advisor".

That was a clear robbery imo. Also the fact he looked like an Al Qaeda farmer with a really, really bad hairdo didnt help endear him to Dana Inc.

Nah teach, I'm ready for your English test. Out of curiosity, no reason, what questions are going to be on it?

Lmfao just imagine being stupid enough to actually believe hendricks retired GSP.

Of course not, had not him retired GSP USADA would, and we never have to endure this retarded nonsense about GSP being natty....

GSP ladies & gents, the only UFC champion to outpaper McGregor.

How do you know they wanted to make sure the other testing agency was as strict? How do you know they weren't worried about some other test they hadn't taken into account?

I don't recall who wanted which agency but one of them had Victor Conte as a "special advisor".
GSP was voluntarily doing VADA which was superior to the standard NSAC test at the time. The questions were in regard to the enhanced testing proposal to be administered by NSAC. Since the standard test wasn’t as thorough as VADA (which Hendricks refused) they were asking questions to ensure that it would test for everything. That is what I take from it.
As for Conte he wasn’t in a position of power but rather as an adviser. Because his experience made him valuable in his knowledge of tricks athletes use to get around the testing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back