Johnny Walker's Former Coach Cremates Him After Being Thrown Under The Bus

How many of the coach's accusations do you believe?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Reputation Destruction in One Epic Rant

thrown-under-bus.jpg

“He brought a girl from Canada to stay with him in his hotel room," said Leo Gosling, and I said, ‘No, it’s not time for this. Let’s stay together and focused.'

He kept saying, ‘No, I’ll beat this guy up, trust me.’ He was very bossy, and I didn’t want to cause any trouble.

The other ‘stress’ he (talked about) was about a UFC ticket I asked for (to give) a friend. He said he would give it to me, but then gave it to someone else.

This girl came from France for the event, and he left her hanging. That’s what he means by ‘stress.’

“He was bothered by the percentage he was paying me, 10 percent, which I thought was little, but accepted it.

“We went to war several times together. What happened to Johnny was fame, success and money going over his head. He became friends with other coaches, other managers, everybody telling him, ‘Leo is a small (coach). If you want to become champion, you have to train in big teams.’

https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/1/24/21078532/coach-responds-johnny-walker-comments-didnt-own-up-his-loss-corey-anderson

Last edited by a moderator:
And remember this is the guy many Sherdog posters said would "body" Jon Jones

Wow you mean to tell me that Johnny Walker is actually a whole ass tool?

Im not surprised in the LEAST bit

I bet the girl he banged in the hotel was a 6 at best

Lol at him getting pussy to stay with him at the hotel before the fight and saying “no worries I’m going to crush this guy!!” And then getting destroyed.

Coach responded pretty much perfectly, whether he's being entirely truthful or not.

Celibate Walker KO’s Jones in the first

This reminds me of Mike Dolce talking down Rampage after doing his nutrition for the Machida fight

"Dont Cock Her "Walker will be a perennial top 3.

Well he seems every bit the bad person Jon Jones is, tbh, just younger and more energetic.

Sociopath maybe, narcissist, definitely looks like it.

<WellThere>

It reads ruthless but sounds like it could be true. He didn’t really get personal but you can feel his frustration with the situation.

Back