Johnny Walker's Former Coach Cremates Him After Being Thrown Under The Bus

How many of the coach's accusations do you believe?

• Total voters
I was on the Walker hype train and was heartbroken when he got TKO'd. But in hindsight I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of this is true. It's really easy for a guy with his natural talent to become arrogant and over-confident. Glad he got humbled by a guy with no charisma or looks or flashiness. Anderson is like Walker's polar opposite. Hopefully he works on his fundamentals and tones down the goofy antics. It looks retarded if you don't get the win.

I believe him, he doesnt sound bitter but pretty genuine and shocked johnny threw him under the bus like that

At least he wasnt a dolly being thrown at the buss

Not sure what happened, but after hearing Johnny lately Id believe the coach until I found out more.

This reminds me of Mike Dolce talking down Rampage after doing his nutrition for the Machida fight

Lmao that shit was too funny, this basically sums it up:

“ Dolce is a fraud “ - rampage

“ He was hiding snickers in his pillow case..... “ - dolce

Wrecked

sounds about right.

didnt buy johnnys "Excuses" that he had problems and thats why he lost his fight to anderson.
he looked his usual cocky self and just got caught.

He doesn't understand dick pills aren't really dick pills.

Johnny on a mission to smash as many dimes as possible and spends 8 hours on internet a day.

Typical sherdogger

<mma4>

Definitely plausible and likely. Didn't he say he was offering women major discounted lessons when he opened his gym? I know he said it would make more men show up, but you know he was slangin that wang.

The most shocking part of all of this is:

"He brought a girl from Canada to stay with him in his hotel room".

Sounds about right. Isn't Walker training at Tristar or trying to train there?

Big gyms are shit if you aren't a top guy with money to pay coaches for 1-on1 training camps.

You need to handle defeat like a champion. When GSP lost his championship he made a lot of changes to his training camp, but didn’t throw anybody under the bus from his former team. He just made the changes quietly.

Wasn’t he trying to go to Tristar? That shit wouldn’t fly with Frias he probably nicley told him to get fucked !!

I remember that Walker blamed the coach for his loss because the coach held pads for him in a wrong way.
You train with someone for many years and you just observed that he doesn't know how to hold pads?
Or you knew all this time, but went with him as a coach because... why?
When he won 3 fights in UFC, the coach help the pads better?

In this case, I tend to believe the coach. His arguments sound more reasonable.

Also, don't blame your coach for this shit. It was your chin and your shitty boxing defense. This is why you lost the fight. You got finished by a guy who had 7 finished in UFC by decision and only one by TKO.

"“He spends six to eight hours a day seeing what people talk about him (online)." - not surprised. I believe many of them (athletes, singers, actors, celebrities) develop this think.

“I want to move to Las Vegas after my next fight and maybe I’ll do my next camps at Tristar,” - yeah, LA sounds a great option!

Idk Coach sounds full of himself as well (as usual). Everytime one of these coaches come out like this they talk like they're hot shit.

Idk Coach sounds full of himself as well (as usual). Everytime one of these coaches come out like this they talk like they're hot shit.

I don't really think he's doing that, he admits he has holes in his knowledge which is why he went to Russia with him.

Back