Johnny Walker's Former Coach Cremates Him After Being Thrown Under The Bus

How many of the coach's accusations do you believe?

• Total voters
It’s true what boxing trainer Brendan Ingle (RIP) used to say ,About being a coach,
They use you ,(knowledge)
They accuse you(after a loss)
They abuse you (by leaving)
Seems this is one of those situations

I was on the Walker hype train and was heartbroken when he got TKO'd. But in hindsight I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of this is true. It's really easy for a guy with his natural talent to become arrogant and over-confident. Glad he got humbled by a guy with no charisma or looks or flashiness. Anderson is like Walker's polar opposite. Hopefully he works on his fundamentals and tones down the goofy antics. It looks retarded if you don't get the win.

I was not on the bandwagon at all because you need to see what somebody has on the inside when they start facing some actual credible opposition. From what I saw he is not mentally tough at all. The way he has handled defeat also shows he is incredibly mentally weak. He will never be a champion.

I was on the Walker hype train and was heartbroken when he got TKO'd. But in hindsight I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of this is true. It's really easy for a guy with his natural talent to become arrogant and over-confident. Glad he got humbled by a guy with no charisma or looks or flashiness. Anderson is like Walker's polar opposite. Hopefully he works on his fundamentals and tones down the goofy antics. It looks retarded if you don't get the win.
R you kidding me, Corey did that taunt of the decade when Buffer said his TKO bit! Also, 'it doesn't count' because Walker didn't go life or death with him at all. He focused on being condescending kinda like McGregor when he met actual resistance in the first Diaz bout:
VelvetyJadedBushsqueaker-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

^there was one better example in ze fight but couldn't find the Gif and couldn't bother to create one

Last edited:
For what Walker has allegedly done, the coach stays very classy.
Nevertheless my reaction to this is:
<{you!}>

And remember this is the guy many Sherdog posters said would "body" Jon Jones
When he was focused and humble. Which would have happened if he stayed focused and humble. 100% true my fren.

You do realize he got fucked up even before coming to the UFC,not like Anderson was wrecking anyone during his career also.smh

#johnnywalkerera

All you people 6 months ago saying how he is the next goat this fourm is full of bandwagonors

Back