Johnny Walker - Walk Hard

OneManOrgy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Ride or die, heart, puts it all on the line win or lose.

These highlights are incredible from this channel

17 min highlight video? That's the length of an episode of friends.

Hope he comes back with a vengeance.

Dude is all in. Brings the heat, and the LULZ.

SickBrownAmericancrayfish-max-1mb.gif

That hypetrainwreck was spectacular!

Homie can definitely beat any man on the planet on any day. Unfortunately, his crazy creativity can get him stanky-legged by anyone too. There is a price for being chaotic and unpredictable, just ask Crazy Horse.

Homie can definitely beat any man on the planet on any day. Unfortunately, his crazy creativity can get him stanky-legged by anyone too. There is a price for being chaotic and unpredictable, just ask Crazy Horse.
I don’t get the comparison.

That hypetrainwreck was spectacular!
Its not like he came into that last fight undefeated and it is also not like his career is over. I would say he definitely still has plenty of hype and tons of fans who will be watching his next fight.

Krazy Horse has some big wins but also some losses too. He, Genki and Harold 'The GOAT' Howard are the Godfathers are crazy MMA.
But Bennett was the definition of one dimensional. He wasn’t even training for fights. He definitely wasn’t training grappling. All that crazy unorthodox nonsense was his only path to victory. It’s an insult to Walker to even make the comparison.

“When I got 22 losses, I realized that I needed to train. These guys are training every day, all day and, in order to compete with these [expletive]s, I have to do the same thing.”

But Bennett was the definition of one dimensional. He wasn’t even training for fights. He definitely wasn’t training grappling. All that crazy unorthodox nonsense was his only path to victory. It’s an insult to Walker to even make the comparison.

“When I got 22 losses, I realized that I needed to train. These guys are training every day, all day and, in order to compete with these [expletive]s, I have to do the same thing.”
Woah buddy, Im not making the comparison they are on the same level or the same fighters, just that they are both creative and cited Bennett as an example of how being creative/chaotic can get you in trouble. Bennett, like Walker, tends to win early by highlight reel fashion and also tends to be finished early when he loses. Krazy Horse was absolutely legit and dangerous tho and he was not one dimensional - he had crazy striking and crazy grappling - and you are right he was not structured or disciplined and not as professional as Walker. I can say someone like Kimbo is like Rumble but also admit he is not nearly as good or identical.

Woah buddy, Im not making the comparison they are on the same level or the same fighters, just that they are both creative and cited Bennett as an example of how being creative/chaotic can get you in trouble. Bennett, like Walker, tends to win early by highlight reel fashion and also tends to be finished early when he loses. Krazy Horse was absolutely legit and dangerous tho and he was not one dimensional - he had crazy striking and crazy grappling - and you are right he was not structured or disciplined and not as professional as Walker. I can say someone like Kimbo is like Rumble but also admit he is not nearly as good or identical.
I don’t know man. You should think about that. You made it sound like Bennett’s losses are from being “creative,” and the same thing happened to Walker. You might want to go rewatch the fight. When Walker got caught he wasn’t doing anything flashy or creative. The shot that rocked him and started off the assault...he just got caught with an overhand right. He was using good head movement, measuring Corey up but got caught because he was in range. I’ll admit I haven’t seen the other fight where Walker got starched but the comparison you made just doesn’t make any sense. Bennett’s losses are because he’s a trash mixed martial artist, plain and simple.

UnknownMarvelousFennecfox-size_restricted.gif

Not trying to be disrespectful but he's a lhw sage sherdogger hype train as of yet. Maybe he bounces back. The lhw division could use him going forward

I don’t know man. You should think about that. You made it sound like Bennett’s losses are from being “creative,” and the same thing happened to Walker. You might want to go rewatch the fight. When Walker got caught he wasn’t doing anything flashy or creative. The shot that rocked him and started off the assault...he just got caught with an overhand right. He was using good head movement, measuring Corey up but got caught because he was in range. I’ll admit I haven’t seen the other fight where Walker got starched but the comparison you made just doesn’t make any sense. Bennett’s losses are because he’s a trash mixed martial artist, plain and simple.

UnknownMarvelousFennecfox-size_restricted.gif

Perfect example of what Im talking about ^ He got creative with his movement and left himself fundamentally exposed when he tried his push kick and got caught with the hands, again.

In the clip you provided, watch before he gets clipped. He again strayed from the fundamentals to give an interesting look, his hand are in a whacky position and he gets caught. Its not as obvious as the first clip I provided but still shows the same fundamental issues..

Again, this isn't really even the point Im making. Only point I was making was being a highly explosive creative fighter can work for you and against you. Bennett obviously being the exaggerated case, but you could even use someone like MVP vs Limas as of recent, or even Machida Shogun, in which an unorthodox MMA striker ran into a structured bread and butter disciplined striker and caught blitzed.

Ride or die, heart, puts it all on the line win or lose.

These highlights are incredible from this channel

Good thread. He broke my fuckin' heart last outing...but even in loss he looked up to par, kinda! I believe him when he says it won't happen anymore

Back