• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Johnny Walker vs Jon Jones

Same night or different night?

• Total voters
This is how Jon Rat Jones will go down.
tumblr_pidh9sIpcJ1rofocqo1_500.gif

And then...
QpsyITJ.gif

How many tears did you cry when Jones rendered Gus immobile?

Keep praying and hoping and wishing for the GOAT's downfall. They say if you wish hard enough on a shooting star, your dreams might just come true.....

Keep praying and hoping and wishing for the GOAT's downfall. They say if you wish hard enough on a shooting star, your dreams might just come true.....
None. I am and ive always been a hard Gustafail hater, so no tears but smiles from me.

the guy he fought was 6'6 258 lbs

That's true, the Polish guy was clearly heavier. However, they are of the same 6'6" height,
and Walker I suppose didn't cut any weight, so they were both technically at heavyweight.

Sherdoggers can be moron sometimes. Johny just got obliterated by someone without a Wiki page and these clowns think he has a chance on Jon Jones?

I'm actually hyped about the LHW division but I know Jon Jones won't be beaten anytime soon but I'm excited for Jon Jones next fights man and what you think?

Luke Rockhold wants to fight the winner of Thiago Santos and Jan Blachowicz. If Luke wins, he'll get a title shot with Jon Jones.

Dominick Reyes will defeat Volkan Oezdemir and will get a title shot with Jon Jones.

Johny Walker will work up the ranks and will face Jon Jones.

Dana White wants to make a super fight between Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier at HW after Jones beats Smith. If Jon Jones wins against DC then he'll have to defend his HW title against Stipe and Cain. Hopefully, he doesn't vacate his belt and be a pussy like GSP when he defeated Bisping at middleweight and was too pussy to defend it against Yoel and Whittaker.

I'm excited for Jones future. <{anton}>

Walker is phenomenal talent, but mma favours skills in combination with good wrestling. There might be 7 or 8 guys in LHW that would probably beat him at the moment, including some older fighters.

There's more than 8.

Jones
Gus
Reyes
Latifi
Blachowicz
Dc

All 3 of these guys are durable and way more skilled.

Rakic, Ankalaev and Reyes have shown more as prospects.

Walker is huge, athletic and aggressive as fuck but quick finishes are vastly overrated. Name one champ who just bum rushes their opponent?

Will be the most insanely violent fight in UFC history

Calling it now!

Chills just thinking about it

OMG you guys

Alot of things could happen that mean we never see that fight. One fight at a time.

Jesus you guys are delusional, let’s see how his grappling is against misha first

Wouldn’t even be sanctioned right now

Walker vs Reyes would be the fight to make before that.

4 man LHW tourney

Reyes
Walker
Bones
Rumble

No Walker is crap. He's a solid athlete but his striking is wild and his chin sucks there's a reason he almost got KO'd 4 times in 18 seconds vs a can crusher. He literally just beat two of the worst guys in the division now you want to say he's a problem for Jones? I mean I'm lmao cause he even looks awful in one of the highlight video when he ate a flush overhand and getting easily double legged.
<36>

Walker lost to Klidson Farias de Abreu.

Jones would kill him.

Back